EC: Lithuania made slow progress on implementing social and economic reforms | World Defense

EC: Lithuania made slow progress on implementing social and economic reforms

Adomas

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
According to Country Report Lithuania 2020, written by the European Commission, Lithuania is one of the countries which benefits most from EU support.

Even so, Lithuania made slow progress on implementing social and economic reforms to ensure that growth benefits all of society.

Thus, the analysis shows that Lithuania made slow progress on implementing educational reforms to improve the quality of educational outcomes and to better allocate of resources across education levels and between urban and rural areas.

Attachments

• poverty1.jpg
    poverty1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 102

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I forgot that it was a country, thought they were talking abt the German airline Lufthansa.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I forgot that it was a country, thought they were talking abt the German airline Lufthansa.
I'm glad we could increase your knowledge about Eastern Europe |0|

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
IMO I believe the Lithuanian government has its priorities in the wrong place. First look after your people, institute democratic reforms in social structures including your best constituents (your children) and their education, and then, take on your own military down the road. The EU will be there for Lithuania's defence you can be sure in the near future.