Egypt court declares Palestinian movement Hamas 'terrorist' | World Defense

Egypt court declares Palestinian movement Hamas 'terrorist'

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Egypt court declares Palestinian movement Hamas 'terrorist' | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

CAIRO: An Egyptian court on Saturday declared Hamas a "terrorist" organization, a judicial source said, weeks after the Palestinian Islamist movement's armed wing was given the same designation.

Some rumors that Al-Sisi along with Jordan, Israel want a military reoccupation of Gaza in a joint operation.

If rumors are true, it is more than safe to say leaders/supporters of these leaders are Kuffar and permissible to kill them in self defense.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Egypt court declares Palestinian movement Hamas 'terrorist' | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

CAIRO: An Egyptian court on Saturday declared Hamas a "terrorist" organization, a judicial source said, weeks after the Palestinian Islamist movement's armed wing was given the same designation.

Some rumors that Al-Sisi along with Jordan, Israel want a military reoccupation of Gaza in a joint operation.

If rumors are true, it is more than safe to say leaders/supporters of these leaders are Kuffar and permissible to kill them in self defense.

Both military and poetical wings? Or just the military wing of Hamas. And no Egypt and Jordan will not cooperate with Israel against fellow arabs of Palestine.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Both military and poetical wings? Or just the military wing of Hamas. And no Egypt and Jordan will not cooperate with Israel against fellow arabs of Palestine.

The whole movement. Don't rule anything out, they've already been cooperating with Israel for a long time now. Jordan can't lead such initiative but Al-Sisi tries hurting the Palestinians through cooperation with Israel. An Egyptian attack on Gaza is very unlikely, because Arab regimes always fear doing things directly, they'd probably ask US/Israel to reoccupy Gaza just as recent leaks showed they wanted but Abbas rejected.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
The whole movement. Don't rule anything out, they've already been cooperating with Israel for a long time now. Jordan can't lead such initiative but Al-Sisi tries hurting the Palestinians through cooperation with Israel. An Egyptian attack on Gaza is very unlikely, because Arab regimes always fear doing things directly, they'd probably ask US/Israel to reoccupy Gaza just as recent leaks showed they wanted but Abbas rejected.

What are the cooperations Al-sisi is doing with Israel? Can you list some? The rest is a theory with no basis. What has Gaza done that deserve to be reoccupied?

The whole issue revolves around Hamas supporting militias that carry attack against Egypt's Army and security personnel. If Hamas to stop its involvement in Sinai then there will be no legitimate excuse for Egypt to blame on Hamas. Let's not forget the blood of Egyptians who fought Israel back in the days.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
What else would anyone who is unbiased call Hamas? I think it's telling that the entire world, including the US will not acknowledge their terrorist attacks on Israel. We are way behind in this war on Islamic terror, simply because so many people will not face the truth about who the enemy is. Good for Egypt!

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
What else would anyone who is unbiased call Hamas? I think it's telling that the entire world, including the US will not acknowledge their terrorist attacks on Israel. We are way behind in this war on Islamic terror, simply because so many people will not face the truth about who the enemy is. Good for Egypt!

Here comes another moron. Please next time try not to associate the word terrorism with Islam. Terrorism has no biases on any of the world religions. Hamas terror attack on Israel? Please tell me more. Israel its self is a terrorist state built illegally on occupied territory and has violated every single UN law so to speak. So get your fact straight next time before running your mouth.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Here comes another moron. Please next time try not to associate the word terrorism with Islam. Terrorism has no biases on any of the world religions. Hamas terror attack on Israel? Please tell me more. Israel its self is a terrorist state built illegally on occupied territory and has violated every single UN law so to speak. So get your fact straight next time before running your mouth.
Well you are aptly named aren't you? I won't condescend to name-calling or petty bickering with you. Facts are facts! And as for so-called "bias," If it quacks, guess what? It's a duck!:*)

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
The term terrorists has been so misused these days that every other group that doesn't take your side is called a terrorist group. No nation save Turkey has openly correctly identified Israel as a terrorist state.

Anyway here are some facts:

BBC News - EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list
A top court of the European Union has annulled the bloc's decision to keep the Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas on a list of terrorist groups.

The decision had been based not on an examination of Hamas' actions, but on "factual imputations derived from the press and the internet", judges found.

But . . .
"The Israeli economy minister called the court's decision immoral.

See that? Israel and their 'allies' may still call Hamas a terrorist group but obviously not everyone agrees with their opinion(s) any more.

By the way many nations openly support terrorist [the U.S being but one] and no one ever says the U.S is a terrorist state. Why the double standards? Either we out all terrorists and their supporters or we don't. Let's not cherry-pick.

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
What are the cooperations Al-sisi is doing with Israel? Can you list some? The rest is a theory with no basis. What has Gaza done that deserve to be reoccupied?

The whole issue revolves around Hamas supporting militias that carry attack against Egypt's Army and security personnel. If Hamas to stop its involvement in Sinai then there will be no legitimate excuse for Egypt to blame on Hamas. Let's not forget the blood of Egyptians who fought Israel back in the days.

Cooperation with Israel is military/diplomatic. Egypt doesn't need economic cooperation. Look at buffer zone done on border. Besides that, reports claiming Egyptian army will invade Gaza in beginning of April. I myself don't believe that,but you don't know what to expect. Egypt isn't capable of invading Gaza, unless Israel helps it by invading eastern Gaza.

Hamas is an Islamic movement and would not aid anybody in attacking Egypt. That's a lie that has no evidence. Only People who kill Arabs are Arab regimes. Not honorable movements like Hamas. I reject false allegations which are excuses/fabrications to justifying beseiging the Palestinian resistance which is same objective Israel has. And you're still trying to figure out what kind of cooperation they have...sigh....

I hope no decision is made to actually invade Gaza. Not because I worry for my people, I worry for the Arab people. You don't know how many Jihadists you would create. A prophecy will be fulfilled. Sisi will flee to Rome.And Hadith mentions 18 months after that he will bring them with him to invade in Alexandria.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Cooperation with Israel is military/diplomatic. Egypt doesn't need economic cooperation. Look at buffer zone done on border. Besides that, reports claiming Egyptian army will invade Gaza in beginning of April. I myself don't believe that,but you don't know what to expect. Egypt isn't capable of invading Gaza, unless Israel helps it by invading eastern Gaza.

Egypt has no military cooperation with Israel unless you can prove otherwise. Those baseless reports you read aren't credible at. Journalists who writes these things have some hidden agenda. Lets not follow what they say and look at the ground reality.

Hamas is an Islamic movement and would not aid anybody in attacking Egypt. That's a lie that has no evidence. Only People who kill Arabs are Arab regimes. Not honorable movements like Hamas. I reject false allegations which are excuses/fabrications to justifying beseiging the Palestinian resistance which is same objective Israel has. And you're still trying to figure out what kind of cooperation they have...sigh....

So tell me how is killing soldiers and security guards? Hamas is part of the MB moment and is upset at the shift of power in Egypt. Hamas shouldn't interfere in Egypt's internal issues. It shouldn't fuel conflicts and escalate tensions. Egypt has officially accused Hamas of being behind the attacks on Sinai and has published confessions of those involved in the attacks. Qassam brigades is Part of Hamas. Isn't it?

I hope no decision is made to actually invade Gaza. Not because I worry for my people, I worry for the Arab people. You don't know how many Jihadists you would create. A prophecy will be fulfilled. Sisi will flee to Rome.And Hadith mentions 18 months after that he will bring them with him to invade in Alexandria.

Egypt will not invade Gaza at all. This is very unlikely and won't happen. Egypt will sign its death certificate if it takes such dangerous decision.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Egypt has no military cooperation with Israel unless you can prove otherwise. Those baseless reports you read aren't credible at. Journalists who writes these things have some hidden agenda. Lets not follow what they say and look at the ground reality.

So tell me how is killing soldiers and security guards? Hamas is part of the MB moment and is upset at the shift of power in Egypt. Hamas shouldn't interfere in Egypt's internal issues. It shouldn't fuel conflicts and escalate tensions. Egypt has officially accused Hamas of being behind the attacks on Sinai and has published confessions of those involved in the attacks. Qassam brigades is Part of Hamas. Isn't it?

Egypt will not invade Gaza at all. This is very unlikely and won't happen. Egypt will sign its death certificate if it takes such dangerous decision.

Israel, Egypt getting along great these days
A dramatic shift in Middle East alliances: Egypt, Israel and Hamas | Fox News

Egypt attacked Hamas politically because Hamas feared God and called a spade a spade(coup). This is why Al Sisi coup regime is trying to get at Hamas. His regime has never directly made allegations against Hamas. This was Egyptian private media.

For the last time, I'm not going to repeat myself. Hamas is an ISLAMIC RESISTANCE Movement. Especially the armed wing, is tasked with a holy cause of defending Palestinian land. Anyone that shoulders accusations that are so grave and unfounded is committing a major sin. We aren't like the people around you in Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq who slaughter each other. We fear God and only direct weapons at the colonized on our land. The Fifa Abdoos are not even worth killing. The people killing them are Sinai tribes who formed militants groups and I know the exact tribes as well.

الحواليك بعرفوش الله لاكن احنا بنعرف الله، حماس شرف الامه ، والنصرة لو بدك تزعلش ههههههه

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Israel, Egypt getting along great these days
A dramatic shift in Middle East alliances: Egypt, Israel and Hamas | Fox News

Egypt attacked Hamas politically because Hamas feared God and called a spade a spade(coup). This is why Al Sisi coup regime is trying to get at Hamas. His regime has never directly made allegations against Hamas. This was Egyptian private media.

For the last time, I'm not going to repeat myself. Hamas is an ISLAMIC RESISTANCE Movement. Especially the armed wing, is tasked with a holy cause of defending Palestinian land. Anyone that shoulders accusations that are so grave and unfounded is committing a major sin. We aren't like the people around you in Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq who slaughter each other. We fear God and only direct weapons at the colonized on our land. The Fifa Abdoos are not even worth killing. The people killing them are Sinai tribes who formed militants groups and I know the exact tribes as well.

الحواليك بعرفوش الله لاكن احنا بنعرف الله، حماس شرف الامه ، والنصرة لو بدك تزعلش ههههههه

But it seems that these tribes are getting their arms from somewhere else NO?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
But it seems that these tribes are getting their arms from somewhere else NO?

From their own country, where else? Gaza doesn't have arms to export. Actually Gaza is very desperate for any arms to rearm. The arms in Gaza are very limited. Even price of bullets have skyrocketed. We won't give out weapons to anybody when we need them the most. Nor do we have interest in doing so. Those are tribes inside Sinai who run arms business in Egypt. Egypt has tons of small arms.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@Scorpion

خد شوف، لا تقلي مسرحيه بين الإخوان ولغرب لتدمير مصر

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/world/why-the-west-makes-nice-to-authoritarian-egypt-1.2976051
Egypt open to import natural gas from Israel, if conditions are met | i24news - See beyond

حكام مثل حكام مصر خونة وبلعبو بعقول الناس، ولمصيبه أن الناس بتصدق الحكي الفاضي تبعهم، حولو حماس لي حركة صهيونية ونظام السيسي حركة اسلامية بتدافع عن المسلمين...يا زلمه...