Egypt: Hamas linked to killing of prosecutor Hisham Barakat

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Hisham Barakat died in hospital after a bomb attack on his car in the Cairo suburb of Heliopolis in March 2015.

The plot was "carried out on the orders of the Muslim Brotherhood in close coordination with Hamas", Egypt's interior minister said on Sunday.

Mr Barakat had sent thousands of Islamists for trial since the overthrow of President Mohammed Morsi in 2013.

Egypt: Hamas linked to killing of prosecutor Hisham Barakat - BBC News

The Latest: Hamas Denies Role in Killing of Egypt Prosecutor

The Palestinian militant group Hamas has denied Egypt's accusations that it was involved in the 2015 assassination of the country's top prosecutor.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri says the accusations made Sunday are "baseless and are not in harmony with the efforts being exerted to develop the relationship between Hamas and Cairo."

The Latest: Hamas Denies Role in Killing of Egypt Prosecutor - ABC News

This comes a few days after GCC classified Hezbollah as terror org. If GCC is behind this(with exception of Qatar), and Arabs don't get this under control, I'm moving back to the Iran-Assad-Hezbollah camp. This is done to pressure Hamas into abandoning the Palestinian cause and surrendering to Israel, so it can expel all Palestinians and colonize more land. If Hamas didn't stand up to Israel's aggression, none of this would be happening.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@T-123456

Turkey is being blamed as well, Egypt's interior ministry says the operation was coordinated from Turkey. Of course the illegal 'Palestinian' government Fatah praised this move and says they're ready for any Egyptian action against Hamas. This is attempt by these parties to try preparing public opinion for a civil war in Gaza to give it to Israel/PA. Which won't succeed at all. Nobody in Gaza is pro-PA or pro-Israel even if they're not favorable of Hamas.

I don't know about you but I'm more pro-Assad/Iran/Hezbollah nowadays than ever before.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
@T-123456

Turkey is being blamed as well, Egypt's interior ministry says the operation was coordinated from Turkey. Of course the illegal 'Palestinian' government Fatah praised this move and says they're ready for any Egyptian action against Hamas. This is attempt by these parties to try preparing public opinion for a civil war in Gaza to give it to Israel/PA. Which won't succeed at all. Nobody in Gaza is pro-PA or pro-Israel even if they're not favorable of Hamas.

I don't know about you but I'm more pro-Assad/Iran/Hezbollah nowadays than ever before.
I dont know what they want to achieve with this statement but i'm still anti Assad/Iran/Hezbollah/Russia.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Hisham Barakat died in hospital after a bomb attack on his car in the Cairo suburb of Heliopolis in March 2015.

The plot was "carried out on the orders of the Muslim Brotherhood in close coordination with Hamas", Egypt's interior minister said on Sunday.

Mr Barakat had sent thousands of Islamists for trial since the overthrow of President Mohammed Morsi in 2013.

Egypt: Hamas linked to killing of prosecutor Hisham Barakat - BBC News

The Latest: Hamas Denies Role in Killing of Egypt Prosecutor

The Palestinian militant group Hamas has denied Egypt's accusations that it was involved in the 2015 assassination of the country's top prosecutor.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri says the accusations made Sunday are "baseless and are not in harmony with the efforts being exerted to develop the relationship between Hamas and Cairo."

The Latest: Hamas Denies Role in Killing of Egypt Prosecutor - ABC News

This comes a few days after GCC classified Hezbollah as terror org. If GCC is behind this(with exception of Qatar), and Arabs don't get this under control, I'm moving back to the Iran-Assad-Hezbollah camp. This is done to pressure Hamas into abandoning the Palestinian cause and surrendering to Israel, so it can expel all Palestinians and colonize more land. If Hamas didn't stand up to Israel's aggression, none of this would be happening.

You always blame the GCC for no reason. We have no beef in this fight b/t Egypt and Hamas.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I dont know what they want to achieve with this statement but i'm still anti Assad/Iran/Hezbollah/Russia.

At the end of the statement they said 'no reconciliation with the Brotherhood', referring to the Egyptian opposition. What confuses me why they dragged us into that. Everyone that's not insane knows Palestinians would do no such thing, it's not in our interest to attack any neighbor's, we don't have struggle with him even though they adopt harsh policies towards us.

I'm indifferent to Russia. But I'm lately starting to think that Assad/Iran/Hezbollah are our only reliable allies that we can identify with. If Assad and Hezbollah fall for example, the Palestinian movements all will fall, only PA will remain. And even PA will end up being so corrupt that once Israel annexes the West Bank, the government won't exist anymore. So essentially, fall of Assad or Hezbollah means the Palestinian cause is entirely gone for good.

You always blame the GCC for no reason. We have no beef in this fight b/t Egypt and Hamas.

GCC is the reason this government can survive, they can tell them to retract such childish statements if they want to keep support. GCC did declare Muslim Brotherhood org's. as terror organizations, including Hamas. Right around the time Egypt did so as well. They all make similar statements towards Hamas. Egyptian government is doing this to have legal excuse to attack Gaza, they can't embarrass Hamas because all Arabs know this is a lie. Much of this is gotten from fabricated intelligence reports from Israel.

If GCC wants a united Arab front, it can't ignore Arab affairs. Iran and Hezbollah won't take this lightly because they're reliable allies.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
At the end of the statement they said 'no reconciliation with the Brotherhood', referring to the Egyptian opposition. What confuses me why they dragged us into that. Everyone that's not insane knows Palestinians would do no such thing, it's not in our interest to attack any neighbor's, we don't have struggle with him even though they adopt harsh policies towards us.

I'm indifferent to Russia. But I'm lately starting to think that Assad/Iran/Hezbollah are our only reliable allies that we can identify with. If Assad and Hezbollah fall for example, the Palestinian movements all will fall, only PA will remain. And even PA will end up being so corrupt that once Israel annexes the West Bank, the government won't exist anymore. So essentially, fall of Assad or Hezbollah means the Palestinian cause is entirely gone for good.

GCC is the reason this government can survive, they can tell them to retract such childish statements if they want to keep support. GCC did declare Muslim Brotherhood org's. as terror organizations, including Hamas. Right around the time Egypt did so as well. They all make similar statements towards Hamas. Egyptian government is doing this to have legal excuse to attack Gaza, they can't embarrass Hamas because all Arabs know this is a lie. Much of this is gotten from fabricated intelligence reports from Israel.

If GCC wants a united Arab front, it can't ignore Arab affairs. Iran and Hezbollah won't take this lightly because they're reliable allies.

GCC has not declare Hamas a terror organization. I don't know were you get this from. Muslim brotherhood in Egypt has been declared as terror organization but not Hamas. You are just a lost creature, i pity you. Iran/Hzibollah and Assad are your reliable allies? What a shame man. They are slaughtering innocent people and you called them allies. How reliable indeed. Not sure if your brain function or not. If it was not for Egypt and GCC Palestine as whole would have perished long ago. We fought tooth and nail for Palestine. We stood by Palestine in all of its need. In international gathering, in providing financial and logistic support. What have Assad, Hizbo and Iran done in contrast? Nada. No single blood spilled, sweat and tears except that ours.

_________1948.jpg
12.jpg
9903.jpg
587445522366666544444111258899.jpg

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
GCC has not declare Hamas a terror organization. I don't know were you get this from. Muslim brotherhood in Egypt has been declared as terror organization but not Hamas. You are just a lost creature, i pity you. Iran/Hzibollah and Assad are your reliable allies? What a shame man. They are slaughtering innocent people and you called them allies. How reliable indeed. Not sure if your brain function or not. If it was not for Egypt and GCC Palestine as whole would have perished long ago. We fought tooth and nail for Palestine. We stood by Palestine in all of its need. In international gathering, in providing financial and logistic support. What have Assad, Hizbo and Iran done in contrast? Nada. No single blood spilled, sweat and tears except that ours.

View attachment 2098 View attachment 2099 View attachment 2100 View attachment 2101

GCC said all groups affiliated with Brotherhood, which includes Hamas. And it's not acceptable to frame opposition group as one either. They support all of Sisi's policies towards Palestinians, they fund the PA budget. Which is in order to keep the corrupt government from collapse, which will not benefit Israel or other corrupt Arabs. They in the modern day have done nothing in the benefit of the Palestinian people. Only Assad and Hezbollah have, Hafez Al-Assad took in many Palestinian refugees, he also fought with Israel. Same with the Lebanese people, and the Lebanese Shia who stabilized Lebanon from civil war and supported the Palestinian cause. Since the 1980's, when they had minor resources to work with. They helped take pressure off Gaza in 2006. Hezbollah also fought for Bosnian Sunni Muslims. Assad today, is the only Arab anti-Israel president. There is no other Arab president or King we can name that is anti-Israel. If Assad and Hezbollah fall, so will every Palestinian party. Everything done in the region is done on Israel's behalf. The fight in Syria is not a revolution.

Even in the 60's though, Egypt and Saudi Arabia were against each other if you remember. Egypt supported the Yemeni's against Saudi Arabia. That's when Saudi Arabia was with the Muslim Brotherhood, now it's against it. Bottomline, Arabs can do what they want but we're not gonna be part of their belief system or failed strategies. We don't have to be anti-Shia. Shia are the only ones in the modern day that assist us. Other Arabs have no political strategy, even in Syria, where those Sunni's are considered Arab's number one allies, they don't even get enough support. The only reason they got any support in the beginning was because they were attacking Israel's enemy Assad.

Now Arabs are fighting along side NATO special forces in Syria, and Israel is on the side of the opposition. NATO and Arabs are deploying in eastern Syria not because of ISIS but because they don't want the Syrian government to take back the land. And they want to topple it in the future. And I can assure you, I won't be on that end of the spectrum with NATO/Israel.