Egyptian Military kept an investigative journal on detention | World Defense

Egyptian Military kept an investigative journal on detention

HeliArmy

Reactions
14 0 0
Country
France
Hossam Bahgat, 36, is now on detention by Egyptian Military. Friends of Bahgat told he received a summon to come to Egyptian Military Intelligence at 9 AM, without phones, lawyers, or anyone else. 7 hours later, at 4 PM, he was finally allowed to call for a lawyer.

Bahgat, Saturday, said that West is doing a conspiracy to blame terrorism about the Russian jet's crash that happened, and West is doing this conspiracy to affect the Egyptian's tourist industry and to make Russia pay their fight at Syria and what they're currently doing with ISIS and Assad (Russia fight ISIS by trying to restore Assad's power, meanwhile U.S.-led coalition try to give rebels power to fight ISIS).

He's now prosecuted for publishing false news and insulting military.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/09/world/middleeast/egypt-military-intelligence-questions-journalist-hossam-baghat.html?_r=0

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Is the plot thickening? I am on the neutral side but I admit my inclination towards the West. How can a conspiracy proclaim a terrorist-related act that caused the Russian plane's crash when there is no evidence found? And if they concoct that theory of terrorism, will that really put down the tourism of Egypt? So now it appears that the indifference of US and Russia is getting deeper and stronger?

HeliArmy

Reactions
14 0 0
Country
France
Is the plot thickening? I am on the neutral side but I admit my inclination towards the West. How can a conspiracy proclaim a terrorist-related act that caused the Russian plane's crash when there is no evidence found? And if they concoct that theory of terrorism, will that really put down the tourism of Egypt? So now it appears that the indifference of US and Russia is getting deeper and stronger?
Well, proofs, proofs, depends. After all, only few authorities have access to proofs so even if there was, you could believe still there's a conspiracy, that's the basis of conspiracy. I am not reading enough about that affair to tell you how precise is the data about the crash, but I know that they suddenly suspected the plane to explode in the air like one day after they said it's not excluded, but unlikely to think about something terrorist.

But after, if there was an explosion, who, and why? ISIS claim they destroyed the plane, but they claim a lot of things they never done.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Well, proofs, proofs, depends. After all, only few authorities have access to proofs so even if there was, you could believe still there's a conspiracy, that's the basis of conspiracy. I am not reading enough about that affair to tell you how precise is the data about the crash, but I know that they suddenly suspected the plane to explode in the air like one day after they said it's not excluded, but unlikely to think about something terrorist.

But after, if there was an explosion, who, and why? ISIS claim they destroyed the plane, but they claim a lot of things they never done.

Speculations are rife whenever there is a mysterious incident especially in plane crashes. Do you remember the Malaysian plane flight MH 370 that suddenly vanished and then purportedly sighted in the Indian Ocean as declared by no less than the Australian PM? Until now all we have are speculations. So maybe that Russian plane that crashed in Egypt would be in the same vein.

HeliArmy

Reactions
14 0 0
Country
France
Speculations are rife whenever there is a mysterious incident especially in plane crashes. Do you remember the Malaysian plane flight MH 370 that suddenly vanished and then purportedly sighted in the Indian Ocean as declared by no less than the Australian PM? Until now all we have are speculations. So maybe that Russian plane that crashed in Egypt would be in the same vein.
You can't much say that: people may have seen the plane falling. It's on ground, over a country, not over the sea. And also, they will much more likely find the black boxes on the ground, since you only have to watch by the air to find it or you may rather find its signal. Don't forget you can see pieces, so you will know the truth if you're the real investigator. However, I can't say if the truth will be ever disclosed to public of if they will say other things. This crash, after all, is closer of MH17 than it is of MH370