Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India. | Page 36 | World Defense

Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India.

Pinnacle

Reactions
160 5 0
Country
Pakistan
Can you post please, Sorry am a bit busy so didn’t catch
Photo-2882.jpg

Photo-2883.jpg

Photo-2888.jpg

These are yesterday's images @BATMAN sb.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Nothing is coming it was all a lie. Now could you all quit with the "proof" this "proof" that. If u dont believe it then bugger off
I got an idea, lets make a new thread and name it Proof Phobia.
Then run a competition in proof seekers, person with max numbers of proof demand post will have thread Ban from next. @Khafee leaks

Really brothers if you dont believe on @Khafee sharing, why are wasting your and others time on these thread

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I got an idea, lets make a new thread and name it Proof Phobia.
Then run a competition in proof seekers, person with max numbers of proof demand post will have thread Ban from next. @Khafee leaks

Really brothers if you dont believe on @Khafee sharing, why are wasting your and others time on these thread
The constant "proof" notifications are getting really annoying and everyone seems to be joining the bandwagon. Like seriously if they dont want you knowing yet then there is no amount of cry that will get them to show u pics.

So why not just wait it out

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
The constant "proof" notifications are getting really annoying and everyone seems to be joining the bandwagon. Like seriously if they dont want you knowing yet then there is no amount of cry that will get them to show u pics.

Because they are retarded, hence common sense is alien to them.

Pinnacle

Reactions
160 5 0
Country
Pakistan
I believe Egypt did a barter deal with Pak take Mirages and in return give Us COVID kits and ventilators
I do not think so, Defense deals do not happen over night. Anything which is being delivered today is result of negotiations and contract happened at least in 2019.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I do not think so, Defense deals do not happen over night. Anything which is being delivered today is result of negotiations and contract happened at least in 2019.
I doubt they bringing plane in them they all fly worthy plus if Horus gonna come in C130s will land at Kamra MRF not Noor khan base

Pinnacle

Reactions
160 5 0
Country
Pakistan
I doubt they bringing plane in them they all fly worthy plus if Horus gonna come in C130s will land at Kamra MRF not Noor khan base
Exactly this is the thing i have been scratching my head over, Lets see when cat comes out of the hat officially

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Because they are retarded, hence common sense is alien to them.
Can you have a sticky notification up similar to what we had for maintenance?

Newcomers Beware: Proof-asker-boot on duty!
Asking for proof on any acquisition thread will immediately and with notice, result in a thread ban.
You are requested to kindly await PAFs official announcement.

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
We should show the proof the way a good friend used to tell people where they can see the license of his pistol, you'll understand what I am saying

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
We should show the proof the way a good friend used to tell people where they can see the license of his pistol, you'll understand what I am saying
To whom people want to show proof and why so impatient to see proof.Zaraa saber karo bhaee sahib u will see sun rising insha ALLAG

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
You absolutely missed my point, but no worries. I neither ask for proofs nor provide them. I like smoke a lot of it.

To whom people want to show proof and why so impatient to see proof.Zaraa saber karo bhaee sahib u will see sun rising insha ALLAG

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Its been quite quiet here for a month.Of all the talk going on I thought this had the highest probability of being completed.