Election | World Defense

Election

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
Do you think Hillary actually has a chance this year? Now I hear Joe Biden is likely going to be in the Presidential race. Hillary is knowledgeable but she seems to be the target of many attacks, many of them probably deserved, such as the email situation for one. She doesn't seem to be anyone's favorite, even among Dems.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Hillary is 3rd on my list. she made it to number 3 because Bernie and Biden could easily do a better job than her. They're actual democrats, rather than a republican in a cheap suit. She isn't any lower than 3 because I don't know anything about the other contenders. As I learn more about the others, though, the further down the list she goes.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Do you think Hillary actually has a chance this year? Now I hear Joe Biden is likely going to be in the Presidential race. Hillary is knowledgeable but she seems to be the target of many attacks, many of them probably deserved, such as the email situation for one. She doesn't seem to be anyone's favorite, even among Dems.
No I don't think she has any chance at all. Even liberal democrats, with the exception of the rabid pro-abortionist femi-nazis, seem to like her at all. Her many deceptions have finally caught up with her. I don't understand why it took so long. I think she might have a better chance if she hadn't been Sec. of State. Her bumbling there really hurt her.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
Well once she is a candidate then of course she has a chance. America has been in the setting of history recently and therefore having a first female resident to go with having the first black president might not be too far fetched of an idea.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Well once she is a candidate then of course she has a chance. America has been in the setting of history recently and therefore having a first female resident to go with having the first black president might not be too far fetched of an idea.
The idea is not far-fetched at all. I just pray that we don't ever elect a female president who has a similar agenda to Obamas. There isn't much more of the country left to be destroyed!