Erdogan Poaches Training Yacht From Navy | Page 2 | World Defense

Erdogan Poaches Training Yacht From Navy

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I reposted a news story, and based on the news story you made this conclusion? I made my conclusion based on your statements, not on some story you posted.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I reposted a news story, and based on the news story you made this conclusion? I made my conclusion based on your statements, not on some story you posted.

I'm talking about your posts as a whole, overall. I'm not attacking you personally, just inquiring you to use some reason and help make this world a better place. As I said in a previous post, we shaped this modern political and social environment that we live in today. And we are ones responsible to bring change.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
But, as I am an Arab and I speak on Arab affairs and every post of mine will be to remind us that our rulers are anti-Islam Jew lovers who rendered us to being weak followers and not leaders that we used to be. And if they want me to believe they are better for the region than others then they need to show me what they are doing for us Arabs and our region.

Are you serious? Erdogan invaded north Syria and killed as many innocent people as he could, jailed thousands of journalists in his own country and went as far as supporting terrorists in Libya. anti-Islam Jew lovers as you put it are those who have visited Israel many times and have diplomatic relation with Israel like Erdogan.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Are you serious? Erdogan invaded north Syria and killed as many innocent people as he could, jailed thousands of journalists in his own country and went as far as supporting terrorists in Libya. anti-Islam Jew lovers as you put it are those who have visited Israel many times and have diplomatic relation with Israel like Erdogan.

Lol, what don't you get, I don't care about Erdogan or Turkey. Only you guys like to deflect our shortcomings unto them. I hardly know anything about Turkey or Turkish people. The Turks really weren't involved in the region until recently. What I care about is our leadership, which are all followers, looking up to the US and meeting Jewish figures every time they go there to help lobby for them. And this includes Qatar too. I could care less about Muslim Brotherhood or Erdogan, I'm a much more puritarian Muslim who views the worship of God as main priority in life. And implementing pure Islam.

We need to have people vote on a God fearing ruler in the Arab world who cares about his own people and consults with them rather than just consulting with USA and American Jewish political figures in the US when they come to power.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I'm talking about your posts as a whole, overall. I'm not attacking you personally, just inquiring you to use some reason and help make this world a better place. As I said in a previous post, we shaped this modern political and social environment that we live in today. And we are ones responsible to bring change.
That is laughable, please just ignore my Threads

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Only you guys like to deflect our shortcomings unto them.

I asked you the other day to name them and put your proposal. Its easy to talk dear brother. You are deflecting the shortcomings of the Arab countries unto Saudi Arabia and the GCC countries. How exactly should we influence Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Lebanon, Iraq and the list goes on. Saudi Arabia and the GCC states are not going to jeopardize the relationship with countries around the world for the sake of Iraq, Lebanon or any other country for that matters. We have continuously tried to bridge the gap and I will give two example

1- Taif 1989 agreement that brought Lebanon together and saved the lives of millions. Hezbollah came, killed Hariri and established a small terror organization inside Lebanon. How is that our fault?

2- Hamas/Fatah Makkah agreement. As soon as both sat foot inside Palestine, the agreement evaporated.

Let me add one more example

I Gulf war, we supported Iraq against Iran for 8 years and the aftermath was Saddam invading Kuwait.

I do not know to extent should we keep rearing them?

I think we should just move on with lives. We have people to feed falcon. GCC are the only states within the Arab world that still standing firmly on its feet.

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I asked you the other day to name them and put your proposal. Its easy to talk dear brother. You are deflecting the shortcomings of the Arab countries unto Saudi Arabia and the GCC countries. How exactly should we influence Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Lebanon, Iraq and the list goes on. Saudi Arabia and the GCC states are not going to jeopardize the relationship with countries are the world for the sake of Iraq, Lebanon our any other country for that matters. We have continuously tried to bridge the gap and I will give two example

1- Taif 1989 agreement that brought Lebanon together and saved the lives of millions. Hezbollah came, killed Hariri and established a small terror organization inside Lebanon. How is that our fault?

2- Hamas/Fatah Makkah agreement. As soon as both sat foot inside Palestine, the agreement evaporated.

Let me add one more example

I Gulf war, we supported Iraq against Iran for 8 years and the aftermath was Saddam invading Kuwait.

I do not know to extent should we keep rearing them?

I think we should just move on with lives. We have people to feed falcon. GCC are the only states within the Arab world that still standing firmly on its feet.

My brother you see everything I see as directed at GCC. I am not talking about GCC but all Arabs. From the most West(Morocco) to the farthest east(Syria or Bahrain). All I want is Islamic rule and good Muslim rulers who will improve the security and infrastructure of Arabs which is non existent today. When I say 'you guys' I mean the Arabs who support our traditional rulers that never leave power or improve our standing. They are just looking for advice and direction from the US all the time.

1.) I do not agree with Hezbollah or what they did and I don't blame you for that.
2.) Neither do I blame you for that

If it was as easy to to just move on we would do it. But we are under pressure and attack from everyone. Israel, Iran, US , Europe are all exercising too much influence in Arab world and on offensive against us for our resources or military control. Tomorrow even GCC may be under attack by Iran directly, when that happens and we lose the remaining people on their feet what we do as Arabs? Who is going to save GCC and even Egypt in such a scenario? And Syria, Iraq, Palestine? It will be us Arabs who have to take responsibility to finally protect our people from all these threats.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
It will be us Arabs who have to take responsibility to finally protect our people from all these threats.

How exactly you want that to happen?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
tenor.gif

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
How exactly you want that to happen?

By unifying our positions and working together. Much of the stuff happening in the Arab world is due to us giving permission to foreign nations to interfere in our affairs. If majority of Arabs from West to East agree on core principles then they are gonna get what they want. The priority right now should be to achieve security for our people. A real, lasting security and not short term, fragile one led by another dictator like we see in Libya.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
why don't you start your own thread with the issues with which you wish to discuss, and quit highjacking my threads?