Erdogan says Turkey to launch 'air and ground' operation in Syria | Page 4 | World Defense

Erdogan says Turkey to launch 'air and ground' operation in Syria

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
EGckMpHXYAAGy4J

EGckMpFWsAEIARz

EGckMpNWoAY2YIa

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Saudi Arabia rejects Turkey move into Syria.

As expected. Although normal Arabs should support Turkey. I support Turkey, everyone is against them in their role to keep Syrian opposition alive in Syria and to protect Sunni Syrian Muslims. Kurds are selling local oil to Israel and they have committed much abuses against Syrian people. Turkey is against them and the brutal Iran supported regime. And they have my support and prayers.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
As expected. Although normal Arabs should support Turkey. I support Turkey, everyone is against them in their role to keep Syrian opposition alive in Syria and to protect Sunni Syrian Muslims. Kurds are selling local oil to Israel and they have committed much abuses against Syrian people. Turkey is against them and the brutal Iran supported regime. And they have my support and prayers.

Oh please, ISIS used to sell oil to Turkey. Who let ISIS into Syria in the first place? was it not Turkey.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Sarcasm ;) NO ONE is allowed to question Erdogans lunacy.

I don't see what you see. He's one of most heavily criticized leaders in region. This forum allows people to have their viewpoints. When it comes to Syria I believe Turkey is playing the role that benefits the revolution and Syrian opposition. Do you disagree?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country

^^

ISIS is now a tool to be used to achieve political objectives. US and Kurds now gonna let some ISIS prisoners in Syria to roam freely because they are upset Kurds can't form a country out of Syrian/Iraqi land that will sell Iraqi oil to Israel.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I don't see what you see. He's one of most heavily criticized leaders in region. This forum allows people to have their viewpoints. When it comes to Syria I believe Turkey is playing the role that benefits the revolution and Syrian opposition. Do you disagree?
I just see him as a hypocrite, he cries crocodile tears about Palestinans at the UNGA, but has he taken any concrete steps? Among the muslim world, Turkey is Israels biggest partner, dont see Erdogan loosing sleep over it.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Finnish government announces halt of arms exports to Turkey.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country

I just see him as a hypocrite, he cries crocodile tears about Palestinans at the UNGA, but has he taken any concrete steps? Among the muslim world, Turkey is Israels biggest partner, dont see Erdogan loosing sleep over it.

I understand your views, but this topic is just about Syria. I don't think Turkey could do much for Palestinians without risking severe consequences. And Egypt, Azerbaijan, Jordan, UAE and few other nations have plenty of trade with Israel too. I don't think of Erdogan as some significantly great leader although is better than a lot of ME leaders to me. And he gets my praise when it comes to his policies in Syria.

No Arab, especially Sunni Arab, should be upset by this operation. It is going to weaken the regime and Iran's foothold in Syria. Which is better for countering Iran.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

I understand your views, but this topic is just about Syria. I don't think Turkey could do much for Palestinians without risking severe consequences. And Egypt, Azerbaijan, Jordan, UAE and few other nations have plenty of trade with Israel too. I don't think of Erdogan as some significantly great leader although is better than a lot of ME leaders to me. And he gets my praise when it comes to his policies in Syria.

No Arab, especially Sunni Arab, should be upset by this operation. It is going to weaken the regime and Iran's foothold in Syria. Which is better for countering Iran.
I dont know about Egypt, Azerbaijan and Jordan, BUT for UAE I can categorically tell you, trade is Zero, and no where on, or near the level Turkey is at.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Yes, President, you are right. That is why I voted for you. And I will vote for you again if you keep this up. The truth is Arabs, Iranians and everyone else in region need to learn to end bad policies towards their people and others in the region. And Israel needs to make peace with its neighbors or face the consequences. The ME people need to evolve and there should be no more babying of them. They need to address concerns of local population instead of looking for foreign protection against their own people.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country

^^

They are trying to pressure Trump into stopping Turkish operation. Because it's against the interest of Israel and Iran. You can see the deep state in full action right now condemning Trump. The deep state seems to just want advance the interests of Iran, Israel. They don't care about America or Americans or Middle Easterners. They just care to advance interests of a terrorist minority. Look at these so called 'religious leaders'.