Eurofighter Typhoon Italian Air Force | World Defense

Eurofighter Typhoon Italian Air Force

Te0

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
Italy
eurofighter-typhoon-aeronautica-militare.jpg

the majesty and the beauty in its being of this splendid plane in use from the Italian air force :)

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
An absolute beauty. I always wonder what exactly happened to our attempt to purchase second hand Italian Eurofighters. I know I heard about Turkish spoiling the plan but they are still out there as the plan didn’t materialize. Are we still able to get them?

Te0

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
Italy
An absolute beauty. I always wonder what exactly happened to our attempt to purchase second hand Italian Eurofighters. I know I heard about Turkish spoiling the plan but they are still out there as the plan didn’t materialize. Are we still able to get them?
I was not aware of this, the EFA is an airplane built by various European countries and not, there is also America I do not know if there is some pact between states not to entrust them to other countries, I am sincere is an airplane that many would want

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I was not aware of this, the EFA is an airplane built by various European countries and not, there is also America I do not know if there is some pact between states not to entrust them to other countries, I am sincere is an airplane that many would want
Pakistan was in talk with italy
What happened afterwards can best answered by @Khafee

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
If Pakistan was gone for few. even used upto T3. That will have huge edge against rafales along existing F16s and having option of multi country orignated A2A and A2G

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
About once they in deal or deal failed ? (:-)
consider it failed ....

As per 'rumours' negotiation were held for 12 single and 6 dual seat Tranche-1 Eurofighter, size of the deal of was approximately +600€ including training, spare, infrastructure and some upgrades or modifications but only in cash .... so we lost an opportunity due to economic situation

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Wow I am surprised ... Italians have been very good with us in Defence deals including offering credits . So why would they let this deal go? Did it include weapons ? My understanding is that the Italians couldn’t guarantee some weapons we were looking for .

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Wow I am surprised ... Italians have been very good with us in Defence deals including offering credits . So why would they let this deal go? Did it include weapons ? My understanding is that the Italians couldn’t guarantee some weapons we were looking for .
Apparently it was the Turks. Blame them

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Apprent reasons for deal failure are
1- T1 need modified atleast to T3 , about which thay reluctant. Deal also include few new ones too.
2- initially loan turms was easy till entey of turks in matket.
3 - American agisnt put carrot of Vipere ? PAF babas alway fall in it.

Few point are still hidden may be @Khafee can answer them.
1 why Turks came in. thay really want the EFT or just playimg around.
2 what become of deal in actual when Turks letf.
3 Third most important is there any EFT partners involvement or concern declined this deal (Most probably my point of view)