7.2 KB · Views: 61
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 104
Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Euro
Thanks for the images! Both the looks and the performance of this aircraft are simply astonishing, in fact it is my #1 all time aircraft! Too bad the budget side of the whole project is far from ideal, especially the maintenance costs. This will significantly reduce the time in service, for the moment she is safe due to being the best in the business but as soon as she is not the most amazing thing flying it's straight to the scrap yard.

Shimus

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
the best part of this if you had a squadron of them, they'd be almost undetectable if they could fly at low altitudes with good precision, and then just open up a mission like a set of stealth US bombers.

I like their improvements on the Ejection seat, though. Handy to have a "good out"

jeremy2

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Kenya
This is the most advanced fighter jet that i have ever come across.Whoever developed it meant business. It technical capabilities easily surpass those of its nearest competitors. With this advanced jet, i expect nothing short of brilliance in the battle field.

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
The F-15 is probably one of the most gorgeous and sturdy Aircraft made, these are some really impressive upgrades to an already highly versatile fighter. Here's a small video I could find of one flying. Having seen many F-15s at Airshows, videos never do them justice.
It looks like a totalt engineering marvel, but a fighter plane is a fighter plane. I mean does it justify the U.S, spending billions of dollars on these planes that may never be fully utilized? I don't kow if it does.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
this is fantastic and what great detail! it makes you want to join the air force does it not! we have also recently got some new planes and the description I will make sure is as graphic as this one .