Former PDF member | World Defense

Former PDF member

Con-troller

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Pakistan
So in short, I become the target for the gullible Shia/Pro Iran Moderation team of PDF, I was arguing with a so called Senior moderator where he was literally generalizing the Saudi's, when I counter him not because of any love for Saudi's but the actions and activities of Shia and specially Iranians in Pakistan, I was banned for 4 months without issuing a single warning hahahaha it was funny that I was taking screen shots of his posts and suddenly my page got refreshed and later i found out that I was banned haha I mean seriously that forum becomes the fucking joke !! specially after many Khatmal Moderators took charge ..

Lets hope for the best experience on this new forum ..

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
You criticize Saudi Arabia you are automatically pro Iran. You criticize Iran you become pro Saudi. This is called the MullahStan syndrome.

Forums are there to exchange knowledge and discuss in a civil manner. Sadly some take it to the extreme. Lets agree to disagree and move on, how hard is it to say that?

Welcome to the forum.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
So in short, I become the target for the gullible Shia/Pro Iran Moderation team of PDF, I was arguing with a so called Senior moderator where he was literally generalizing the Saudi's, when I counter him not because of any love for Saudi's but the actions and activities of Shia and specially Iranians in Pakistan, I was banned for 4 months without issuing a single warning hahahaha it was funny that I was taking screen shots of his posts and suddenly my page got refreshed and later i found out that I was banned haha I mean seriously that forum becomes the fucking joke !! specially after many Khatmal Moderators took charge ..

Lets hope for the best experience on this new forum ..
Who was the mod?

Con-troller

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Pakistan
You criticize Saudi Arabia you are automatically pro Iran. You criticize Iran you become pro Saudi. This is called the MullahStan syndrome.

Forums are there to exchange knowledge and discuss in a civil manner. Sadly some take it to the extreme. Lets agree to disagree and move on, how hard is it to say that?

Welcome to the forum.

That''s how things suppose to be, in Pakistan we hear about Wahabi and their funded madarsas, yeah we criticize it but the moment you bring Iranian activity inside Pakistan you are targeted , not just that but mods will provoke others, the moment you mention the word Shia Terrorism , Shia supports of target killings , they will either ban you without warning or just call you enemy of Ahle Bayt .. I mean seriously yaar , I was called a Terrorists because I said that Shiaism has nothing to do with Islam that is brought by Muhammad SAW and followed by Shahab RA to all , and I am no Mullah nor Mulvi or Wahabi , or Barelvi or whatever , but somehow disagreeing with Tehran somehow turn you into anti Ahle bayt ..

Con-troller

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Pakistan
BTW, just give me a single mod who is not biased.
there are some who are nice and understandable .. some are way way to pro Iran and they even admit it, you just cannot criticize Iran or Ayatullah without getting a warning or getting banned .

Con-troller

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Check this out, so I was banned for merely mentioning that Iranians/Pakistani Shia's are involved in Target killing of Pakistan ullema and other proxies but here Iranians and other Shia's are given free run to discuss topic on how to take out a current/former US president ? I mean how come this forum is still not under watch or Observation ? @Gripen9 @Scorpion @Berke2

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 101

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
there are some who are nice and understandable .. some are way way to pro Iran and they even admit it, you just cannot criticize Iran or Ayatullah without getting a warning or getting banned .

They used write against GCC even during Musharraf rule... they continued their tirade up until General Rahil Sharif took over, from that time at least mods and think tank are quite and don't state much against GCC.
However they use proxy accounts for propaganda and now they have one reason so called PMIK and SMQ statements.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Check this out, so I was banned for merely mentioning that Iranians/Pakistani Shia's are involved in Target killing of Pakistan ullema and other proxies but here Iranians and other Shia's are given free run to discuss topic on how to take out a current/former US president ? I mean how come this forum is still not under watch or Observation ? @Gripen9 @Scorpion @Berke2
There is hypocrisy there definitely. I got banned before for saying shiaism has shirk when I replied to a shia who was attacking sahaba. The mod agnostic muslim allowed the dude to attack sahaba (and he defended him being able to do so) and banned me instead. And guess whose family is shia?

The reality is bro, whilst many members there are decent people, some of the moderation team is corrupt. Not corrupt financially but in their beliefs and therefore it is in their interest to ban people who would oppose that belief because it puts them being mods under the question. Whenever shias reach a high position of authority, they will do this kind of rubbish to people who point out the wrongs of shiaism/and or shias because if Muslims agreed on this topic then no self respecting Muslim would tolerate a shia being in a authority position. That forum isn't the only place I've experienced this.

However there's little you can once they reach those positions. So I advise you not to confront them directly. If you want to point out that someone being trained in a "neighboring country" is killing Pakistani Ulema then post a news article and then imply that it's probably Iran since Pakistan normally has no problems directly blaming things on India and the current afghan regime and China doesn't seem likely to train sectarian fighters. Don't even mention the word "shia" so they can't remove your post under some rubbish excuse. Let people add 1 + 1 , they'll understand that it's shia doing it, insha'Allah.

Con-troller

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Pakistan
There is hypocrisy there definitely. I got banned before for saying shiaism has shirk when I replied to a shia who was attacking sahaba. The mod agnostic muslim allowed the dude to attack sahaba (and he defended him being able to do so) and banned me instead. And guess whose family is shia?

The reality is bro, whilst many members there are decent people, some of the moderation team is corrupt. Not corrupt financially but in their beliefs and therefore it is in their interest to ban people who would oppose that belief because it puts them being mods under the question. Whenever shias reach a high position of authority, they will do this kind of rubbish to people who point out the wrongs of shiaism/and or shias because if Muslims agreed on this topic then no self respecting Muslim would tolerate a shia being in a authority position. That forum isn't the only place I've experienced this.

However there's little you can once they reach those positions. So I advise you not to confront them directly. If you want to point out that someone being trained in a "neighboring country" is killing Pakistani Ulema then post a news article and then imply that it's probably Iran since Pakistan normally has no problems directly blaming things on India and the current afghan regime and China doesn't seem likely to train sectarian fighters. Don't even mention the word "shia" so they can't remove your post under some rubbish excuse. Let people add 1 + 1 , they'll understand that it's shia doing it, insha'Allah.
I've got warning for abusing Ayatullah , but the same Mods such as Agnostic has defended blasphemy of Prophet and Sahabah, i mean they don't even stick to their own rules, Agnostic openly told me that if i post propaganda against Iran he will ban me and i share his comments with Webmaster and he did not take any action , I know Eagle and Irfan are very pro Iran and I am most likely banned by anyone of those, later they added Bharwana and Krash as new Mods who once become mods become aggressively protective towards Iranian based news . You probably notice a lot of good members and even mods left or reduce time they spend on forum because you just can not say Pakistani Shia have been used by Iran to do target killings in Karachi and other places .

I once Challenge Agnostic to talk to me, and I will prove him that Twelver Shia has nothing to do with Islam, when I make a statement that Shia's are not Muslim I am not saying because my local imam told me, I have done my research and study on their core and fundamental beliefs and my opinion is based on academics not some emotional rant but he just did not bother, in fact they even get mad when i wrote Pakistan Army should stop using " Ya Ali Madad " as a slogan or Chant its shirk and wrong , a lot of Sunni's come at me claiming its not wrong whatever . I also mentioned how Shia are dominating the Media and banking sector , they hold high up position and they lobby and that also pissed off mods because I don't provide evidence for it, haha In Karachi its extremely common for people to know many banks and corporates heads are Shia and they hold these position, even in media ( not the anchors ) but producers are Shia , how anyone thinks you see extensive Muharram and Ashura coverage on every channel but not a single day talking about other 3 Sahahbah Martyrdom ? this is the pattern i notice with Shia, weather its Islam or real life as soon as you start showing them reality their only defense is to either call you enemy of Ahle bayt, ban you , fire you from job , goes into denial , do Taqiyyah or just play Victim .

Well, I don't care as long as I know how things are, I will speak no matter how many times they ban me, I have to face Allah not PDF mods haha I used to be productive member but when i was ganged up by many mods, and i was completely shocked that why my messages are getting deleted from middle of conversation just to make me look bad, it pissed me off .. how insecure one has to be to delete someone's message from middle of conversation just to make someone look sectarian . Honestly before I joined this forum i used to just read , than i joined and got banned because I raised concern over people attacking Urdu speaking people in the shadow of MQM, than i rejoined and now I am banned because i was trying to show the mirror to these people . Forum has gone bad, and i think despite trying to fix it now its unfixable , i doubt that even webmaster has any control over the forum anymore , he probably just a puppet .