Former PDF member | Page 2 | World Defense

Former PDF member

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I've got warning for abusing Ayatullah , but the same Mods such as Agnostic has defended blasphemy of Prophet and Sahabah, i mean they don't even stick to their own rules, Agnostic openly told me that if i post propaganda against Iran he will ban me and i share his comments with Webmaster and he did not take any action , I know Eagle and Irfan are very pro Iran and I am most likely banned by anyone of those, later they added Bharwana and Krash as new Mods who once become mods become aggressively protective towards Iranian based news . You probably notice a lot of good members and even mods left or reduce time they spend on forum because you just can not say Pakistani Shia have been used by Iran to do target killings in Karachi and other places .

I once Challenge Agnostic to talk to me, and I will prove him that Twelver Shia has nothing to do with Islam, when I make a statement that Shia's are not Muslim I am not saying because my local imam told me, I have done my research and study on their core and fundamental beliefs and my opinion is based on academics not some emotional rant but he just did not bother, in fact they even get mad when i wrote Pakistan Army should stop using " Ya Ali Madad " as a slogan or Chant its shirk and wrong , a lot of Sunni's come at me claiming its not wrong whatever . I also mentioned how Shia are dominating the Media and banking sector , they hold high up position and they lobby and that also pissed off mods because I don't provide evidence for it, haha In Karachi its extremely common for people to know many banks and corporates heads are Shia and they hold these position, even in media ( not the anchors ) but producers are Shia , how anyone thinks you see extensive Muharram and Ashura coverage on every channel but not a single day talking about other 3 Sahahbah Martyrdom ? this is the pattern i notice with Shia, weather its Islam or real life as soon as you start showing them reality their only defense is to either call you enemy of Ahle bayt, ban you , fire you from job , goes into denial , do Taqiyyah or just play Victim .

Well, I don't care as long as I know how things are, I will speak no matter how many times they ban me, I have to face Allah not PDF mods haha I used to be productive member but when i was ganged up by many mods, and i was completely shocked that why my messages are getting deleted from middle of conversation just to make me look bad, it pissed me off .. how insecure one has to be to delete someone's message from middle of conversation just to make someone look sectarian . Honestly before I joined this forum i used to just read , than i joined and got banned because I raised concern over people attacking Urdu speaking people in the shadow of MQM, than i rejoined and now I am banned because i was trying to show the mirror to these people . Forum has gone bad, and i think despite trying to fix it now its unfixable , i doubt that even webmaster has any control over the forum anymore , he probably just a puppet .

Yeh unfortunately this is what happens when one of these guys reaches a top position in anything whether media, forums or banking. They will always support their own cause. I'm happy to see more and more pakistanis are waking up to it though.

I don't mean that you should be quiet or that you fear them but rather you should just aim to spread your views as far as you can whilst staying "under the rules". Perhaps you should also think about making your own youtube channel where you can share the evidence bro or maybe make a blog too so others can read it.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Now he acts to be... he direct many proxies and moderate in their favor.
Just until Rahil Sahrif became army chief, he was full of anti Saudi propaganda.
Idk man, I haven't posted there in ages. He was fine the last time I was there though. Seemed like an okay guy who was a practicing Muslim.

I haven't seen his posts on saudi but they sometimes do a lot of questionable or bad things bro. So maybe he was just critiquing bad behavior?