These are the rules that are to be followed throughout the entire site. Please ensure you follow them when you post and be respectful towards your fellow members.
- Do not post inappropriate content (anything illegal, overly graphic/sexual, inappropriate)
- Personal attacks against another user will not be tolerated
- Discrimination against individual race, culture or religion will not be tolerated
- Racial comments or Ethnic Profiling is strictly prohibited
- Be courteous to new users (we were all there before)
- Profanity is not allowed (this includes bypassing the bad word filters and using asterisks or other characters instead)
- Do not post with the purpose of enticing fights (flame baits)
- Respect the decisions made by the staff
- We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Moderator and Staff decisions are final in these matters. Any abuse towards our Staff, Moderators and/or admins in any form will not be tolerated.
- We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing.
- Please refrain from posting spam, or nonsense similar to it.
- Promotion of illegal activities, drug references, emulators, music/intellectual property piracy is strictly prohibited.
- We do not monitor private messages, but we do investigate all allegations of PM abuse. Forum rules apply to private messages as well.
- You are responsible for abiding by Moderator and Staff warnings and infractions against you, within a thread or made via PM. Ignoring warnings and/or infractions given to yourself or other forum members can result in further infractions or a ban of your forum account. Remember, all mod and staff decisions are final.
- You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc.
- Posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited.
- Do not create deliberately provocative or insincere posts, or use click-bait titles. Trolling is always prohibited.
- Always post a link to the Original Post.
- The community rules listed above apply to the off topic forums as well.
- We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as necessary for the greater good of the community, without prior notice.