French UAV reconaissance flight over CAR | World Defense

French UAV reconaissance flight over CAR

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Is that a new UAV? Range and hight please. Also endurance.
1:10 Yep,that's how the UAV lands.... You always have to pray God that the UAV didn't get destroyed. !-!¶•¶

Lol. Shouldn't they put something on the ground for safe landing instead of throwing it like that during tests? in the field its different story.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
buddy tell your ppl to leave their pride aside and start making videos in english. this is marketing its good for the french companies and for the enemies as well to know what shit they are facing LOL |0|

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
Is that a new UAV? Range and hight please. Also endurance.

It is in service since 2008.
It can fly during 1H15 minutes,at a speed of 60-90 km/h,and can fly at an altitude of 80 to 300 Meters.

Lol. Shouldn't they put something on the ground for safe landing instead of throwing it like that during tests? in the field its different story.

Since 2008,105 were delivered,and 15 were lost (damaged during the landings it seems,not too bad i gues §§•)
-
buddy tell your ppl to leave their pride aside and start making videos in english. this is marketing its good for the french companies and for the enemies as well to know what shit they are facing LOL |0|

We want to keep our language,is it a problem ? :cool:
Anyway,the French MoD is beginning to translate some documentaries in English. :cool:

Here are some.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Lol. Im heading to France in about two weeks and I only learned a few French words. Not sure how will I be able to communicate over there. Should I carry a taser with me should something go wrong you never know....JK.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
Lol. Im heading to France in about two weeks and I only learned a few French words. Not sure how will I be able to communicate over there. Should I carry a taser with me should something go wrong you never know....JK.

You'd better carry a taser,don't rely on these French cops... :xD:

bFkLLIT.jpg

pCySP0N.jpg

9Kr7mUl.jpg

You yourself speaks dual language, have you lost your mother tongue? NO. -_^

Nope :cool:
Beause you lost Arab ? ';';'

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
you got some nice weapon shops in champs elysees.. dont know if they are still there. i remember i use to go to them.
anyway taser are shit for self defense. pepper spray is the secret. trust me. and yes buy one.
iv been robbed but thats cuz i went to shitty area :D
the funny thing when they took my money i asked in a funny manner to cool things down... can you give me some money for taxi ? and they actually did give me!! from my own money hahahahaha :xD:

that was before the euro. when it was franks

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
@Scorpion If you want an advice,try to avoid some poor neighbourhoods of Paris,full of Berbers and African thugs/cockroaches,and try to avoid Roma gypsies,they are smart when it concerns to steal someone..

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Scorpion If you want an advice,try to avoid some poor neighbourhoods of Paris,full of Berbers and African thugs/cockroaches,and try to avoid Roma gypsies,they are smart when it concerns to steal someone..
you know our deputy crown prince, second deputy prime minister and minister of defense mohammed bin salman is in franc ? he went there straight after camp david.
im guessing they are discussing the 33 billion dollar deals.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

I will stay at the hotel at night time.