Fundraiser a for pizzeria collects over $800,000 | World Defense

Fundraiser a for pizzeria collects over $800,000

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
This is disgusting. It's horrible that the pizzeria would turn down business over bigotry, and risk losing more business. But the people holding the fund raiser is worse. They had rather raise over 800000$ in the name of bigotry, when the money could go to a charity to actually help some one.

A fundraiser for the owners of an Indiana pizzeria that became the target of widespread animosity after they said they wouldn't cater a same-sex wedding reception has collected more than $828,000 from anonymous donors

LA Times

Rebel

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
19 1 0
Country
USA
This is disgusting. It's horrible that the pizzeria would turn down business over bigotry, and risk losing more business. But the people holding the fund raiser is worse. They had rather raise over 800000$ in the name of bigotry, when the money could go to a charity to actually help some one.

What's really disgusting is the bullying and intimidation of a business owner coming from the American people at a time where people should be coming together. The Pizziria in question is a private business and is fully capable under the law of operating in a manner that does not violate their religious beliefs. The left wing in America is desperate to spin this as anti-gay, bigoted, discriminatory, and other negative items - but anyone reading Indiana's law knows the law does no such thing. I am starkly proud that Americans raised over $800K in the name of religious freedom and I think it really sends a message to the bullies that the American people will not put up with this any longer. People unified to say "enough is enough". Your rights can't trump my rights, you cannot discriminate against me with the perception that I have discriminated against you, and you cannot bully and intimidate a business out of their livelihoods. The LGBT is not an aristocracy, there is no upper class for sexual orientation, they are not above anyone else. It's time we realized that. I hope you realize that instead of pushing the propaganda of the left wing on forum's where foreigners roam (they listen to you and if you give them bad information they'll have bad information) that you have the responsibility to do proper research before you blast propaganda and puppet the lines put forward by a party. Do your research, think on the matter, and actually read the bill in question. It's time Christianity became equal with everyone else.