Funny pictures & videos | Page 7 | World Defense

Funny pictures & videos

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Stupid. Take a look at this one.

Webby one is famous actor best known by his media name Mr. Bean and other is Pakistan's ex interior minister. Their resemblance is a coincidence.

The video you posted looks like photoshoped images. Why the hell would any one want a pointy nose like a witch.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Stupid. Take a look at this one.

I don't think it's stupid, it's a psychological disorder. There was a guy from the Phillipines as well, who went under God knows how many surgeries to look like Superman. These people need psychological help, before they self destruct.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Webby one is famous actor best known by his media name Mr. Bean and other is Pakistan's ex interior minister. Their resemblance is a coincidence.

The video you posted looks like photoshoped images. Why the hell would any one want a pointy nose like a witch.
Not at all ps'd. There was a whole thread in a parallel universe. 50 surgeries or something. She was ridiculed by her peers etc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Not at all ps'd. There was a whole thread in a parallel universe. 50 surgeries or something. She was ridiculed by her peers etc

She is a fraud ........... you lack expertise in women's department :p ........ aik nazar may dil na day baithna kissi ko bai ~^~

Rather than a result of surgery or drastic weight loss, the Iranian teen’s look was created through a combination of makeup and computer wizardry.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/06/zombiefied-angelina-jolie-look-a-like-reveals-shes-a-total-fraud/

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I don't think it's stupid, it's a psychological disorder. There was a guy from the Phillipines as well, who went under God knows how many surgeries to look like Superman. These people need psychological help, before they self destruct.

Stupidity is a mental illness > mental disorders fall under psychology.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Just when you think,, you know women...........!

Then keep them busy trying to understand you ........ there is this extra nerve in every woman by default, just locate it and there you have the kill switch .... (*_-)

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
1514329321657.png