Pakistan
GZwQm4U8nUoDxvUlS6UN8Rnv_mhPvQYrHYs3hI57zhA.jpg

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
8B124671-71A7-4917-86A7-50B3FE1977CC.jpeg

All hail DG ISPR, lord of the memes. Really loving this man for all he social media he does, none in the past. Just like Elon Musk, even though a very giant business man, does memes, so does our DG ISPR.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
In the context of funny, this failed to amuse me. Not siding with any party but no humor. Btw, checkout r/SuicideByWords and r/MurderedByWords in reddit. Those are some real humour.
P.S - Everyone has different humour choices, funny for you, not for me, if for me, not for you

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
In the context of funny, this failed to amuse me. Not siding with any party but no humor. Btw, checkout r/SuicideByWords and r/MurderedByWords in reddit. Those are some real humour.
P.S - Everyone has different humour choices, funny for you, not for me, if for me, not for you
I have no political affiliation in Pakistan. For me, they are all same and equally corrupt.

Corruption should not be humer at all. It should be seriously taken, but it's not the culture in Pakistan.

I have very short supply of time and can't see the web a lot. This is what comes to me in messages from Pakistan.