GB leader abandons anti-state activities

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
12 Sept 2020

GILGIT: A nationalist leader and head of a banned organisation has announced abandoning his movement, and offered an apology to people of Gilgit-Baltistan over his anti-state activities.

Talking to journalists in Gilgit the other day, Abdul Hameed Khan, head of banned Balawaristan National Front (BNF), said Pakistan was protector of GB people’s rights, and that Indian spy agency RAW was trying to create instability in the region.

“During my exile, 25,000 Euros was paid to me monthly by RAW to create unrest and instability in Gilgit-Baltistan. However, I used the money to support students by paying their tuition fees, and other needy people,” said Mr Hameed, who ended his 23-year-old foreign exile and returned to GB.

He said he was misled, and played into the hands of the enemy.

“I realised the intentions of India and decided to return to Pakistan,” he added.

He sought apology from the nation, and appealed to the youth to fail conspiracies of enemy against Pakistan.

“India cannot be sincere with the people of GB,” he said. “Pakistan is our country as it protects our rights, so I appeal to the youth to be loyal with the country.”

Mr Hameed thanked the security agencies, Prime Minister Imran Khan and the army chief for supporting his return to Pakistan.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
lot ke budhu ghar ko aye.
this game of intelligence is soo fascinating
soon we might see some baloch too whos zameer has awakened