General Opinion Thread | Page 2 | World Defense

General Opinion Thread

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
The status of Pakistani Auto Industry is nothing but as we say in Economic term Monopolistic Competition or Imperfect Competition plz read-1
It was an informative read, hoping to get more in future, thanks

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Mufti, Sheikh Ul Islam, Sheikh ul falana dimkana, Molana and everything else they use for themselves are all self designed and self assigned titles.

Thanks to Zoroastrians aka persians and those dumb, power hungry Abbasid rulers and kings ........ Islam without a state has become a tool in hands of clergy, politicians, dictators and kings, used and abused to enslave, misguide and exploit common gullible people. Islam as a religion and Islam as a Deen are pole opposite. Especially Islam followed by Majority subcontinent is mostly a set of contradictory, nonsensical sectarian idiocy.

Fazal Ur Rehman and all others are exploiting the idiocy / ignorance of Pakistanis. You have tabdeeli PM who keeps rolling a tasbeeh all the while when I know pimps and corrupt sitting near him and on his stage. (I am not talking about his cabinet and favorite chaheetay badtameez MNAs / MPAs, but people who get to enjoy his company and are not front men).

In Pakistan Pakistanis get insecure if they come across someone who questions before believing. Even the most educated here go berserk when they face a person who doesn't conform to their conceived beliefs.

There never has ever been any effort made to question these fake power hungry touts. "They" have created, installed and removed them when they felt like it.

Jiss mulk may bai mohafiz ko hifazat ki zaroorat pary uss may kaun sa Islam aur kahan ka Islam. Even in Rwanda two meetings don't take place separately, when another head of state visits them ......... but in Pakistan it happens and happens so blatantly .... and then they have the guts to talk about constitution.

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Mufti, Sheikh Ul Islam, Sheikh ul falana dimkana, Molana and everything else they use for themselves are all self designed and self assigned titles.

Thanks to Zoroastrians aka persians and those dumb, power hungry Abbasid rulers and kings ........ Islam without a state has become a tool in hands of clergy, politicians, dictators and kings, used and abused to enslave, misguide and exploit common gullible people. Islam as a religion and Islam as a Deen are pole opposite. Especially Islam followed by Majority subcontinent is mostly a set of contradictory, nonsensical sectarian idiocy.

Fazal Ur Rehman and all others are exploiting the idiocy / ignorance of Pakistanis. You have tabdeeli PM who keeps rolling a tasbeeh all the while when I know pimps and corrupt sitting near him and on his stage. (I am not talking about his cabinet and favorite chaheetay badtameez MNAs / MPAs, but people who get to enjoy his company and are not front men).

In Pakistan Pakistanis get insecure if they come across someone who questions before believing. Even the most educated here go berserk when they face a person who doesn't conform to their conceived beliefs.

There never has ever been any effort made to question these fake power hungry touts. "They" have created, installed and removed them when they felt like it.

Jiss mulk may bai mohafiz ko hifazat ki zaroorat pary uss may kaun sa Islam aur kahan ka Islam. Even in Rwanda two meetings don't take place separately, when another head of state visits them ......... but in Pakistan it happens and happens so blatantly .... and then they have the guts to talk about constitution.
تو کس ایمان کی بات کرتا ہے
یہاں صبح شام خدا بکتا ہے

او بھائ يہ بازار ہے پیارے
یہاں صبح شام انسان بکتا ہے

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
These guys remind me of the saying "no matter how many books you put on a donkey..."
That is not only this guy. That implies on the Muslim word as a whole.
Particularly in Pakistan. A Chief Justice is not a chief justice but everything else. A PM is not a PM but everything else. An army chief also everything else but not true army chief and list goes for everyone.
So @TomCat why only one person in community is hypocrite ? It's the whole community, and he is a part of this community.
For example, people who follow our PM say don't talk about his girl in US it is his private life. A man hypocrite in his private life is not hypocrite in his political life. What kind of paradise is this?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
That is not only this guy. That implies on the Muslim word as a whole.
Particularly in Pakistan. A Chief Justice is not a chief justice but everything else. A PM is not a PM but everything else. An army chief also everything else but not true army chief and list goes for everyone.
So @TomCat why only one person in community is hypocrite ? It's the whole community, and he is a part of this community.
Thanks for writing something i was lazy to write

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan

What do you guys have a say on something that came to my mind today ?

" Indus Motors, Honda Atlas, Pak Suzuki sell cars on ruthless/injustifiable profits, many of their customers are none other than party men who give them bulk orders. Is this is a money laundering strategy ?

@Mangus Ortus Novem @HRK @!eon @Khafee
When would tabdeeli start "thinking" about real issues?
To act is far beyond thing, evey they should start thinking about real issues.

But as said earlier he is a new Bhutto with new slogan of "roti kapra makan" i.e. tabdeeli.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
For example, people who follow our PM say don't talk about his girl in US it is his private life. A man hypocrite in his private life is not hypocrite in his political life. What kind of paradise is this?
Could you shed more light on this ? This is the first for me...
However, i really hate this trait of Pakistanis, speaking dumb like women, “jAb biWi nAi SAmHal sAkHa, mUlk khAAk sAmHale ga”
Ya phir,
Lets say, i point out something visibly bad to me about you, such as clothing style, i point it out that your clothing is bad, the response would be about something i am bad at rather countering what i kust said about clothing...

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Could you shed more light on this ? This is the first for me...
However, i really hate this trait of Pakistanis, speaking dumb like women, “jAb biWi nAi SAmHal sAkHa, mUlk khAAk sAmHale ga”
Ya phir,
Lets say, i point out something visibly bad to me about you, such as clothing style, i point it out that your clothing is bad, the response would be about something i am bad at rather countering what i kust said about clothing...
Time to bury the topic dear.