Germany's lead ship of the new Type 125 Baden-Württemberg class frigates under construction | World Defense

Germany's lead ship of the new Type 125 Baden-Württemberg class frigates under construction

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Germany's lead ship of the new Type 125 Baden-Württemberg class frigates under construction

B98dOKeIgAApS-4.jpg:large

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
I find it interesting that in another article here, I was reading about how weak the Germans were and restricted they are in the building process. However, now I see this post and wonder if Germany is starting to take advantage of a distracted world to slowly rearm herself in case of a Russian invasion.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I find it interesting that in another article here, I was reading about how weak the Germans were and restricted they are in the building process. However, now I see this post and wonder if Germany is starting to take advantage of a distracted world to slowly rearm herself in case of a Russian invasion.

Germany with its defense industry and advanced tech cant survive a Russian attack. Germany will call for NATO for help that is for sure.