Not open for further replies.

Grumpy

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon all, Grumpy here!

I'm from the south-east of England and am pretty interested in things like wars and how we would react to a massive nuclear attack from Iran/Korea etc etc so expect to see me around the forums discussing these types of things, as well as my views on politics, quite often!

A little about me, I love to online game, I also frequently visit a lot of different forums and websites, run a couple of my own sites and I also play and referee soccer at a semi-decent level.

Good to meet you all and don't be shy! Feel free to ask questions of me if you have any. :)

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Welcome to the forum Grumpy. I am glad you decided to join, a lot of discussions about defense going on, so just jump in an make yourself at home. ;)

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Hi Grumpy, welcome to the forums! It's a great environment here with lots of lively discussions, so hopefully you'll get a lot out of joining. I look forward to your contributions!

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I'm curious about your websites. Are they also world defence focused? Or are they side projects of some kind. Interested in this myself actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.