Greetings from South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
Hi everyone nice to be involved in this forum and hope to have many views read and debates too.
Peace is what I would love in this world and hopefully war will eventually be done with.

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
Hey there tasha, welcome to the forum! I think we all aim peace, so nothing like a good defense eh? :) I hope you enjoy our community!

weepforsweep

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Hello there and welcome to the forum. I will be interested in hearing your perspective about life in South Africa and other events in the world.

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Hi tasha, welcome to the forums! There are certainly lively and well-informed discussions in this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to your contributions!

joshua minaya

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
Hi everyone nice to be involved in this forum and hope to have many views read and debates too.
Peace is what I would love in this world and hopefully war will eventually be done with.

I wish you luck but to be honest a world without any form of war would be very difficult to achieve.

galmal

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Welcome tasha, hope you enjoy your time here. I think this is the first step toward peace, being able to bring people of different cultures and beliefs together and encouraging open debate. It's easy to see those who are different from us as being the "enemy", but when we get to know them, we realize that we have more in common than we think, and that goes a long way to bringing peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.