Greetings | World Defense

Greetings

Rebel

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
19 1 0
Country
USA
I found this forum off Forum Promotion. It seems like a neat idea and it seems popular enough.

My name is Cal. I go by Rebel on most forums. I am 26 years old.

I am a US Air Force veteran. I served from 2011-2015 (yes, I just got out a few months ago). I've been a volunteer EMT for over 9 years and a paid EMT for over 6 of those years at the same time. I'm a CPR and BLS instructor with the American Heart Association.

I'm currently in college thanks to the Post 9/11 GI Bill for a B.A. in Criminal Justice. I intend to focus in counter terrorism and get a job in the future in the government.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Wow you are a US Air Force veteran. Im sure will be having lots of questions for you to shed some light on specially on Air warfare.

Glad to have around mate and looking forward to hearing from you.

Rebel

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
19 1 0
Country
USA
Wow you are a US Air Force veteran. Im sure will be having lots of questions for you to shed some light on specially on Air warfare.

I'll try my best to answer them. I served with the medical corps though. Forgot to mention that. Either way the medical side is just as important as any other aspect of the Force. If you're not healthy enough to fight - then how can you? ;)

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Welcome to the forum sir.D:-O

erse33

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Afghanistan
I am a US Air Force veteran. I served from 2011-2015 (yes, I just got out a few months ago). I've been a volunteer EMT for over 9 years and a paid EMT for over 6 of those years at the same time. I'm a CPR and BLS instructor with the American Heart Association.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Welcome to the forum.