Greetings | World Defense

Greetings

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello fellows, in this time of year... I start by wishing you all the best for 2018 and safe end of 2017.

I was invited to join and that's how I found this forum.
My first impression, it looks FAR better and organized than the other forum, where I was posting earlier.

About me:
I'm a male. I was born in Pakistan, lived a lovely life in Lahore, Both Pakistan and Lahore will always be part of me.
My favorite defense equipment is jF-17.
It's not merely a fighter jet, It has recorded history in many ways, it's named as 'game changer' by defense commentators. I'm truly fascinated by this machine and the people behind its formulation.

On the occasion, I close with a quote from M.A.Jinnah. who's BD happens to be 25th December.
No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you.

I personally would like to dedicate 2018 to Maryam Mukhtar, a female fighter pilot of Pakistan Air Force, who died in a tragic accident on sad day of 24th November 2015. Her death has recorded name of Pakistani women on yet another Horizon and will always be light for women world wide.

Have a great day, folks.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay.

Batman-Is-In-The-building.jpg

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello fellows, in this time of year... I start by wishing you all the best for 2018 and safe end of 2017.

I was invited to join and that's how I found this forum.
My first impression, it looks FAR better and organized than the other forum, where I was posting earlier.

About me:
I'm a male. I was born in Pakistan, lived a lovely life in Lahore, Both Pakistan and Lahore will always be part of me.
My favorite defense equipment is jF-17.
It's not merely a fighter jet, It has recorded history in many ways, it's named as 'game changer' by defense commentators. I'm truly fascinated by this machine and the people behind its formulation.

On the occasion, I close with a quote from M.A.Jinnah. who's BD happens to be 25th December.
No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you.

I personally would like to dedicate 2018 to Maryam Mukhtar, a female fighter pilot of Pakistan Air Force, who died in a tragic accident on sad day of 24th November 2015. Her death has recorded name of Pakistani women on yet another Horizon and will always be for women world wide.

Have a great day, folks.
Welcome to the forum ..........

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Salute the ones who died the ones who give their lives to defend the freedom of their nations.

Welcome aboard @BATMAN looking forward to your contribution.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Welcome to the forum brother.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome dear, nice to have you with us. I didn't know BATMAN was a city ...... I always thought of your ID to be inspired by the film character bat man ™¡£