Greetings!

Indus Falcon

Professional
Reactions
206 22 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello Everybody,

It's nice to see a lot of familiar faces here. I was invited here, and I found it to be quiet civil, so here I am.

Thank You

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir, Welcome to the forum. It is an honor to have you here!

Indus Falcon

Professional
Reactions
206 22 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes , must appreciate your memory as i remember we didn't interact that much before ..But kudos that that you got right
I have given up on that site, but would visit it when free, to catch up on old friends, and you seemed to be quite well versed in economic and political issues, that's why I remember you.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I have given up on that site, but would visit it when free, to catch up on old friends, and you seemed to be quite well versed in economic and political issues, that's why I remember you.

Actually that's what i know off and can speak on though little knowledge of defense but tend to read post related to war scenarios and tactics..and @khafee is calling you Sir so you you have respect and knowledge we hope to receive from your side..

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome bro nice to have you with us. Hope you will be contributing and adding to knowledge of keyboard soldiers like me.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Actually that's what i know off and can speak on though little knowledge of defense but tend to read post related to war scenarios and tactics..and @khafee is calling you Sir so you you have respect and knowledge we hope to receive from your side..

Oh, he packs a punch, all right. Only trouble is that he eats one Indian a day for breakfast.

I'm Sri Lankan for the next month or two.