Gun Control | Page 2 | World Defense

Gun Control

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
We have a 2nd amendment in this country. If you want to blatantly disregard it, go ahead, but take the rest of the Constitution with you. That wouldn't be a very pleasant society to live in. The laws we have on the books are already pushing the envelope in terms of restricting our constitutional rights, especially in liberal states where they make it nearly impossible for folks, law abiding citizens to own a fire arm. That's really unfortunate.

Tigoci

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Let's drop the bomb: The more gun control, the better. Full stop.
The lesser the amount of people that carry a weapon, the safer I feel. few exclusions to this rule. I can only speak as a non-american citizen, so keep that in mind.
You know what I much prefer over having to bear arms to stay safe? Have a safe society - I want to feel safe, without having to bear arms. I have respect for my police and government officials, and I trust they'll do whatever possible to keep the relative security of our nation.
As I see it, I neither want or need a fatal weapon in my possession.

This following argument is, again, in my opinion, used a whole lot of people opposed to strict gun control:
"I want to be able to protect myself against criminals who illegally import guns anyway". I have, and will always, have the same stand in regards to this; that is a whole separate issue. Are people illegally smuggling guns into a country? Take a look at that problem, instead of saying that even more guns is a solution.

We have a 2nd amendment in this country. If you want to blatantly disregard it, go ahead, but take the rest of the Constitution with you. That wouldn't be a very pleasant society to live in. The laws we have on the books are already pushing the envelope in terms of restricting our constitutional rights, especially in liberal states where they make it nearly impossible for folks, law abiding citizens to own a fire arm. That's really unfortunate.
First of all, this is an international forum. Many, myself included, from the forum are from outside the United States, but that's besides my point.
I am myself against the free trade of weaponary, but am most definitely in support of most of the United States constitution. I support freedom of speech, freedom of information and so forth. I support individual freedom, but I simply can't agree that weapons are a good thing to have in the hands of many people.

timelord731

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
I like the option, I just with there were stricter laws surrounding gun licensing.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0

2nd amendment should be adjusted as gun violence has increased dramatically. How many cases of gun violence occurred since this post ^ !