hate and fear perpetrated | World Defense

hate and fear perpetrated

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
bikers.jpg

@Falcon29 I thought of your post when I saw this. This is what Muslims are up against in America. This is why I'm afraid for every Muslim in the US. Its only going to get worse from here.

'2 Million Bikers,' Christian Activists Confront 9/11 Gathering Formerly Called the 'Million Muslim March' - US News

"The demonstration originally titled the "Million Muslim March" - but renamed the "Million American March Against Fear" in February - attracted a few dozen protesters to the National Mall in Washington, D.C., Wednesday.

Fundamentalist Christian counter protesters picketed nearby with signs mocking Islam's prophet, Muhammad, and encouraging conversion as hundreds of bikers drove past, revving their engines to show their patriotism in response to the demonstration.

Most speakers at the event were not Muslim. They said constitutional freedoms are under assault by the government and many questioned in detail the official account of the 9/11 terrorist attacks..."

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Thanks Ann, never heard of the million Muslim march. But if there was a planned march I find it stupid. Both marches/demonstrations by both sides are equally stupid. This country needs less politics,we should focus on things that make us happier. I don't know how people have time for things like this, I am busy with school work and have weekends to do one or two things then back to routine. Its concerning that people find this worth their time, it's simply not worth it, only important things matter.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Thanks Ann, never heard of the million Muslim march. But if there was a planned march I find it stupid. Both marches/demonstrations by both sides are equally stupid. This country needs less politics,we should focus on things that make us happier. I don't know how people have time for things like this, I am busy with school work and have weekends to do one or two things then back to routine. Its concerning that people find this worth their time, it's simply not worth it, only important things matter.
Honestly, I have never read a truer statement in my life. If everyone worried about themselves more, and everyone else less, imagine what could be accomplished!I bet Albert Einstein or Issac Newton never worried about who was on food stamps or what religion everyone else was.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
"Million American March Against Fear"

Am I the only one who sees the irony, here? Muslims are evil and they're all terrorists. So a bunch of bikers are going to intimidate the evil, terrorist Muslims, while they participate in a march AGAINST FEAR. How can people not see the obvious hypocrisy? It isn't just in my head, right?

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
I think Americans should do a million man march against guns because at this stage, guns are used by Americans to kill more people every year than the 9/11 attack ever did. March against mass shooters and the silly laws that make gun ownership so easy!