Status
Not open for further replies.

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
Hi guys, nice to meet you, my name is Miguel(Michael) I am from Spain , I love to discuss about politicians, and economy from people from all around the world and this forum sounds like a interesting place to see different points of view about the things that happens nowadays in this world.

Well, have a nice day ^__^

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Welcome Miguel to the forum . Nice to see you here .

I hope you enjoy & spend good time with us . :)

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Hi guys, nice to meet you, my name is Miguel(Michael) I am from Spain , I love to discuss about politicians, and economy from people from all around the world and this forum sounds like a interesting place to see different points of view about the things that happens nowadays in this world.

Well, have a nice day ^__^

Spain is very nice country. I been to Madrid, Barcelona, Palma de mallorca، Granada, Andalusia, Costa del Sol and few other places. Will try to go again hopefully.

bienvenida amigo, mi casa es su casa.:)D Not sure if I said it correct, sorry.{}

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Spain is very nice country. I been to Madrid, Barcelona, Palma de mallorca، Granada, Andalusia, Costa del Sol and few other places. Will try to go again hopefully.

bienvenida amigo, mi casa es su casa.:)D Not sure if I said it correct, sorry.{}
What was your experience in those cities and which would you recommend? Welcome Miguel !

KDenice

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Hi Miguel! Nice to meet you. I am also new here and looking forward to getting some different perspectives on what can be quite controversial topics. I have always wanted to got to Spain! I hear its beautiful there! Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.