Hello there | World Defense

Hello there

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello there,im just a med guy with a knack for following OSINT.Been following the platform as a guest for sometime now but decided to come out

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hello there,im just a med guy with a knack for following OSINT.Been following the platform as a guest for sometime now but decided to come out
Welcome to the forum. Pls provide some generic info about yourself.

Thanks!

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Well sir as i said im a med student who follows the topics discussed here.I followed the "other" forum as a guest for 1 1/2 year then came across this and started as a guest here and then when gripen9 asked the guest viewers to make accounts i decided to join here.p.s im one of the people who heard the voices in the sky in the past few days

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Well sir as i said im a med student who follows the topics discussed here.I followed the "other" forum as a guest for 1 1/2 year then came across this and started as a guest here and then when gripen9 asked the guest viewers to make accounts i decided to join here.p.s im one of the people who heard the voices in the sky in the past few days
Welcome brother!

@Zeeman - @Gripen9 aap ke liye med students ki fauj ikhhatta kar raha hai. We seem to be getting plenty of med students here Alhamdullah.