Hello world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Euro
Hi guys, glad to be here!

Looking forward to reading some of the opinions here and throwing in my two cents. Quite interested in anything defence and security related so I'm sure I'll fit right in.

See you guys on the forums!

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Welcome to the forums! There are a wide range of topics here not just military related. We discuss quite a bit on the state of the world with economic and political discussion as well. Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing you joining in!

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forums, crimsonghost. You're in for a treat as there are definitely a lot of knowledgeable people in the forums regarding military, defense, and security matters. As a new member myself, I certainly have learned lot from the other members here. I look forward to your contributions as well!

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome! I would like to add that people seem to have a great sense of humor on this forum! Also keep an eye out for the fantastic photographs that are posted here. Hope you enjoy your stay here : )

weepforsweep

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to your discussions on this site. It can get pretty depressing from all the gloom and doom in the world.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to world defense! I think you'll find it to be an interesting community. What intrigues me is that it is called world defense but the members are more focused on weaponry. Anyway have a good time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.