Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
Hello everyone, Just another opinion to add to the others. I am a bitcoin miner and crypto currency enthusiast. I have been in the Crypot industry for a long time and I love what I do. I mine, I stake, I trade I even gamble If it can be done I do it. I have my own website and facebook group and have plans to expand my business and tap a new type of mining no one has attempted yet. Wish me luck :)

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
@cyberpinoy

Welcome to World Defense Forum .

I wish you all the best .

Have a fun .
Thank you so far I am liking this forum, a lot of categories and information here. Thank you for this forum.

edthebig

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome. I am new myself, and I have nothing bad to say about this forum so far. I have honestly really enjoyed my stay and I am looking foward to posting and reading content in the future. Keep me posted.

Stims

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, Just another opinion to add to the others. I am a bitcoin miner and crypto currency enthusiast. I have been in the Crypot industry for a long time and I love what I do. I mine, I stake, I trade I even gamble If it can be done I do it. I have my own website and facebook group and have plans to expand my business and tap a new type of mining no one has attempted yet. Wish me luck :)

Welcome to the forum! I Myself have been reading up on crypto currency quite alot recently and have been looking to get into it in the near future to try and generate some extra change. Drop me a PM if you have any info you could share :)

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
Welcome to the forum! I Myself have been reading up on crypto currency quite alot recently and have been looking to get into it in the near future to try and generate some extra change. Drop me a PM if you have any info you could share :)
Yes I can send you a PM, I have a website, that was removed from a thread I started for people like you who had little knowledge but wanted to get involved. My website is an informational websites that has all the tools you need to slowly get started in crypto without having to actually spend money out of your pocket to do so. It is a bit od a daunting task to get in with no money but ti also can be done. Its easier to start small tho I think, get organized and learn while you earn small amounts before you invest heavily into anything. Crypto is no different. I will send you a PM with the link again and my personal email and you can ask me anything you want. If I can help you i will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.