Help with Blog | World Defense

Help with Blog

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
I am new to blogging and have recently made a blog and posted in it.

I'm facing an issue with seeing comments on my blogs, i know 2 people have posted comments but i cant see them on my blog. The people who commented can see their own comments posted (they sent me screen shots) but i cant see them on my blog. i have tried to google which showed me to change a few settings but to no avail, can anybody help please ?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0

I'm facing an issue with seeing comments on my blogs, i know 2 people have posted comments but i cant see them on my blog. The people who commented can see their own comments posted (they sent me screen shots) but i cant see them on my blog. i have tried to google which showed me to change a few settings but to no avail, can anybody help please ?

What software are you running?

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India

Can you post a link here if its alrite with webbie and mods?

Are you using PHP? It sounds like a buffer glitch.