"Hezbollah has capabilities beyond imagination... | World Defense

"Hezbollah has capabilities beyond imagination...

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
'Hezbollah has capabilities beyond imagination' | The Times of Israel

Hezbollah possesses a sophisticated weapons arsenal as well as military capabilities beyond anything Israel can even start to comprehend, the Shiite group’s chief claimed Tuesday, according to Lebanese media.

“The resistance in Lebanon has everything the enemy can imagine and not imagine,” Hassan Nasrallah said during an interview with Lebanese television station Al Mayadeen.

“We have weapons of all types, whatever comes to mind,” the Hezbollah leader added, according to the Lebanese Daily Star news site.

Nasrallah further stated that should Israel choose to provoke his organization, Hezbollah was fully prepared for a military confrontation with the Jewish state.

“If Israel attacks Lebanon, our resistance is strong and our ability to win is great,” he said.

Which most likely won't be used. It's sad that none of these weapons make it to Gaza. Russia/Iran don't have issue sending them to Hezbollah but sending to Hamas is apparently a redline....

If Hamas had 1% of these weapons they could turn the situation around in Palestine. But apparently they aren't worthy of having them....

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
where are those weapons from Israel continuous violation to Lebanon airspace.

orangesunset

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
I have amazing telepathic powers where I can cause aircraft to turn into burning fireballs and fall out of the sky. I also have an amazing death ray which shoots out of my palm and is highly effective against ground forces.

Seriously. If Hamas had these amazing capabilities they would not be throwing rocks at tanks and using human bombs. Maybe they have increased the accuracy of their home made rockets from a 20 mile radius to a 10 mile radius.

About the only amazing capabilies they have is to delude their followers into believing they have some amazing super weapon.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I have amazing telepathic powers where I can cause aircraft to turn into burning fireballs and fall out of the sky. I also have an amazing death ray which shoots out of my palm and is highly effective against ground forces.

Seriously. If Hamas had these amazing capabilities they would not be throwing rocks at tanks and using human bombs. Maybe they have increased the accuracy of their home made rockets from a 20 mile radius to a 10 mile radius.

About the only amazing capabilies they have is to delude their followers into believing they have some amazing super weapon.

Hezbollah isn't Hamas you ignorant asswipe. Hezbollah isn't saying they have super-duper weapons. They are saying they have weapons Israel doesn't expect. Like anti-ship/anti-air weapons. They do have some effective missiles as well.

Hamas is well trained semi-army. They don't have great offensive weapons which they never claimed to have. Here you can see them smoking your master Israeli terrorists :

Here shelling Israeli military bases:

where are those weapons from Israel continuous violation to Lebanon airspace.

It's too risky for them to take military measures at this point.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
It's too risky for them to take military measures at this point.

Why not? when it comes to Israel they chicken out but have no problem whatsoever shelling innocent Syrians !

More than 50k missiles in their possession as they claim. Make it a rainy day on Israel, yeah.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Why not? when it comes to Israel they chicken out but have no problem whatsoever shelling innocent Syrians !

More than 50k missiles in their possession as they claim. Make it a rainy day on Israel, yeah.

And what if they do respond? Will that help us solve Syrian conflict? What do we all want to happen?

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
And what if they do respond? Will that help us solve Syrian conflict? What do we all want to happen?

Stop the bloodshed in Syria and Palestine. That is my ultimate goal.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
I wish we could but life doesn't work that way. Did hear news of Israeli attack? Turn on Al-Arabiya on your tv.

Yes, Israeli airstrike killed 5 Hizbo members.

In Golan as well.