hhmmm... The Sauds eventually support ISIS? | World Defense

hhmmm... The Sauds eventually support ISIS?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
That ISIS will turn the Saudis against their leaders is highly unlikely. The terrorists whilst claiming to be Muslims made some serious threats against the people of Saudi Arabia.

“If Allah wills, we will kill [all] those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Ka'aba.

Hoping that those they've threatened will fight on their side? It's not going to happen, I think.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I imagine most Saudi's would choose their king anyhow - he appears to be very well respected amongst his countrymen.

This is just another little hissy fit from ISIS, it's all just psychological and simply a ploy to instill the fear of Allah into people.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
From what I know, the Saudis are neutral in their stand. That's why I was quite surprised upon reading that they sent plane bombers to Syria (or was that in Jordan?). With the terrorist tag of ISIS, it is nearly impossible for Saudi Arabia to lend their support.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
ISIS isn't interested in Mecca/Medina/other Saudi cities. It is rather the Shi'ites who are. This can come in a form of attacks in the eastern portion of KSA or some sort of Shia insurgency against Sunni majority. Combine this with ISIS attacks against Shia's in KSA it would be chaos which would end progress/functioning of world.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Other than the teenagers they recruit (who obviously weren't spanked by their parents enough), does ISIS have ANY friends?

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
ISIS militias aren't interested in the Holey places in KSA or in any Holy Islamic land .If I would go with the article, so why don't they free Alaqsa Mosque and the Holy places in the occupied Palestine ?? “¡¡“

The truth is they are interested in killing more people to plunder their homelands and force people to accept their disgusting laws or the beheading punishment.

As long as they have the chance to kill they'll do. So, let's rule out any attempts to invade the Holy places because they can't do that.All Muslims countries will hurry to defend the Holy places if ISIS would commit a stupid decision .

In case of the Saudis, I can say at the beginning of the emergence of ISIS , thousand of Saudis and Muslims were
sympathize with ISIS !

ISIS militias were like heroes in their eyes :D

But with the passage of time, people discovered the truth of ISIS because they saw,heard and read about ISIS's crimes and orientations which are not consistent with the Islamic teachings.What I want to notice is that ISIS terrorists have NO chance in Saudi Arabia anymore .

" ISIS's popularity in decline " ..