Hi Board, ps3linux here

ps3linux

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
15 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi guys, I am new to this board.
Although I do recognize many of the people here, seems to have chosen the same nicks as in the other board.

Well I am a finance professional, with lots and lots of interests computers and electronics are a passion. Contact sports is a hobby.

I think I do contribute to the boards in whichever way I can except being a mod.

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Late but not too late I guess.

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Although I do recognize many of the people here, seems to have chosen the same nicks as in the other board.

Well I am a finance professional, with lots and lots of interests computers and electronics are a passion. Contact sports is a hobby.

I think I do contribute to the boards in whichever way I can except being a mod.

@Mangus Ortus Novem

My very dear PakBrother,

Welcome, aboard. You make me happy!!!

Mangus

P.S. Geostrategic Engineering through Hybridwar: The Heartland End Game

@Dubious @Signalian @I.R.A @aliraza @Khafee @Shazam @PakSword

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Good to see you here! Welcome to the forum.

ps3linux

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
15 1 0
Country
Pakistan
@Lieutenant , @Khafee , @I.R.A , @Falcon29
Guys thank you for the nice welcome, appreciate; the environment seems less toxic.
However, I have one question are you sure about the owners of the board I dont want to be part of any board owned by our eastern neighbors, or jordan, lebanon and syria's joint neighbour.

Panamanian registry, US server, 15 jumps in hosting, dedicated server. I understand may be anonymity but it just that one has to be cautious.

What do you say?

Last edited:

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
@Lieutenant , @Khafee , @I.R.A , @Falcon29
Guys thank you for the nice welcome, appreciate the environment seems less toxic.
However, I have one question are you sure about the owners of the board I dont want to be part of any board owned by our eastern neighbors, or jordan, lebanon and syria's joint neighbour.

Panamanian registry, US server, 15 jumps in hosting, dedicated server I understand may be anonymity but just that one has to be cautious.

What do you say?

I can tell you this much that he is not an indian ............. and he carries an injection all the time, in case he needs to sedate someone.

The rest @Khafee and @Lieutenant themselves can tell you better.