Hi everybody, I'm new here | World Defense

Hi everybody, I'm new here

Village life

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
12 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi everybody I am here because of some good people left the other defence forum which I used to read the input of some valuable members , specially of khafee and others ,in that forum I do had some issues related to religion and political issue, I hope this forum will be much better ,

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi everybody I am here because of some good people left the other defence forum which I used to read the input of some valuable members , specially of khafee and others ,in that forum I do had some issues related to religion and political issue, I hope this forum will be much better ,
Welcome aboard! Good to see you here.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
I dont believe in having double faces, what you see, is what you get. Sometimes you might not agree with me, but that's ok, at least you know what you are up against.
So can I finally believe you are not Iranian mulla?

Village life

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
12 0 0
Country
Pakistan
My old Id in other forum was paindobaba for which I was trolled a lot hence changed it with village life , I hope it looks like a bit educated))))

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
My old Id in other forum was paindobaba for which I was trolled a lot hence changed it with village life , I hope it looks like a bit educated))))
I spoke to you a year ago! You took this long to get here?! |0|