2,409 25 0

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Hi @Sinan welcome aboard mate.

We are glad to have you here bro.

Where are the other guys. The should join in.

Im not Hasani, he said he would join but has not yet.

Im World Defensian and here I belong (:-)

I found this place with pure chance....while goggling Cabatlı's name. :D In time others may join too.... and from my experiences being crowded is not good sometimes.... ;)

Would you guys support the old layout where we have a section for every country? or do you prefer them lumped up as its right now?
Which countries, i would say ?

I would always prefer a section for a country. Otherwise it is being chaotic.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I found this place with pure chance....while goggling Cabatlı's name. :D In time others may join too.... and from my experiences being crowded is not good sometimes.... ;)

Which countries, i would say ?

I would always prefer a section for a country. Otherwise it is being chaotic.

We use to have a section for each and every country, Turkey, Iran, GCC, India, Pakistan, China, East Asia, Arab world, Africa...etc but because our community is still small we lumped them up all together.

Me and @Bubblegum Crisis talked about it and I told him that we will reposition them in the right time. When we have a lot of active users and threads that will be the right time. But if you guys think that we should reposition them now then so be it.

Lets wait for a response from the members I tagged in my earlier post.

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
We use to have a section for each and every country, Turkey, Iran, GCC, India, Pakistan, China, East Asia, Arab world, Africa...etc but because our community is still small we lumped them up all together.

Me and @Bubblegum Crisis talked about it and I told him that we will reposition them in the right time. When we have a lot of active users and threads that will be the right time. But if you guys think that we should reposition them now then so be it.

(^_^) Excellent. I too think, there has to be active users to feed the section, otherwise it will remain empty or many threads based on recent articles but no response.

You can always move the posts to the new country section when you decide to open it. >|

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
(^_^) Excellent. I too think, there has to be active users to feed the section, otherwise it will remain empty or many threads based on recent articles but no response.

You can always move the posts to the new country section when you decide to open it. >|

I double that. I was about to write same thing but you were ahead of me. :)D

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0

I too say so.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

+1

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Sinan

Welcome bro .

Happy for having you with us in our house ^_^
Enjoy....:)

I would say yes , the current sections are suitable . Lets wait for more members then we can expand the sections as we want . ;)

Many sections has its advantages,but it's also need many users to activate it.

My voice is to the current style.

Status
Not open for further replies.