Hi guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
0 17 0
Country
Canada
Hi, everyone! I'm a friendly Canadian who is very glad to join this forum. I've always had an amateur interest in military matters and geopolitics. I look forward to gaining new insight from the members of this forum and I hope to be able to contribute somewhat to discussions here. Thanks for having me!

Scorpion

THINK TANK
Ratings
25 1,810 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Welcome to the forum. What part of Canada are you from if I may ask?

Ratings
0 17 0
Country
Canada
Hi Scorpion, thanks for the welcome. I'm all the way on the East Coast, in the province of Nova Scotia!

Scorpion

THINK TANK
Ratings
25 1,810 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi Scorpion, thanks for the welcome. I'm all the way on the East Coast, in the province of Nova Scotia!
Nice place. At least much better than Saint John NB. >>_* So boring. Nothing to do, no outdoor activities whatsoever. Im glad that I moved to Toronto.\_/)

Ratings
0 64 0
Country
Philippines
Welcome to World Defense. I joined this forum not too long ago. I hope you'll have fun reading important news bits, starting threads and sharing your own views as much as I do. See you around the forum!

Ratings
0 17 0
Country
Canada
Nice place. At least much better than Saint John NB. >>_* So boring. Nothing to do, no outdoor activities whatsoever. Im glad that I moved to Toronto.\_/)
Haha New Brunswick is a beautiful province but it can definitely get a bit dull. Moving to Toronto was certainly a great decision!

Thanks for the welcome, XTinx! I am already enjoying myself here and learning lots from all the posted content. I look forward to more!

Ratings
0 119 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hi globulon, there is plenty to keep you informed here. There are some really nice photo galleries from members home countries too, which are well worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.