Hillary Clinton Running For President?? | World Defense

Hillary Clinton Running For President??

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
Cold war between Britain and Russia plus conflicts in the Ukraine, Yemen, and Iraq, issues with Iran and Israel..... now we have Hillary Clinton running for President. Now my question is.... what if she wins? With all this conflict occurring around the world as well as the internal turmoil, could she handle the pressures and issues?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Everyone seems to make the assumption that Clinton will win the election hands down but I doubt that she will. People have had enough of the Dems for 8 years.But hypothetically, should she win, would she handle the pressures? She might. Some people claim that Hillary already governed the U.S by proxy through her husband. This time she'd be doing it directly. So I think that she'll be able to handle the pressures.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
I know for a fact she wont win the elections. I don't know why she is even running. She has too much against her. Then again, I did not see her being secretary of state either so I could be very wrong in this. I hope she does not win because I don't think she could do the job.

Ahmed JO

Reactions
179 0 0
Country
Jordan
The candidates this time around are all very bad. Hillary will give the major corporations free reign over the U.S. government (more than they already do) and Jeb Bush would do the same except you can add in another Iraq-like war while Rand Paul is just kind of crazy but he seems like the least crazy of the republican candidates. Also with Rand, Americans will lose many freedoms like net neutrality and other stuff, but I doubt they'll even be paying attention. You can't have a functional and effective democracy if most of your population doesn't even care or at least doesn't care enough to do anything worthwhile about it.

From a Jordanian perspective though, it would be best if a republican won. We need to get those drones already.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
I think she could do as good of a job as any other president nominee. She could probably handle it a lot better than a lot of the others. She is a lot more familiar with the pressures associated with the highest office in the country. She didnt just hear about it at the dinner table on Sundays. She lived it everyday.
However, I don't think she'll get the democratic ticket. I think the democrats will get fed up with all the scandals associated with her and give it to someone else. Why vote for someone who doesn't stand a chance of winning? This has gone beyond bad press.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i believe the next president will be a republican. bush has a really good chance. his family has the country in his pocket already

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
I'm still trying to decide who I like because I really don't like any of them. LOL

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
i believe the next president will be a republican. bush has a really good chance. his family has the country in his pocket already
I think you just like to make me sad. :(
If Bush wins, its over. The country will be handed over to the rich on silver platters. The poor and middle class will be even more screwed than they are now. They'll be deprived of food, shelter, healthcare, and anything else needed to survive.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
To be honest, if it did come down to a choice between Clinton and Bush.... I'm moving to the Isle of Man or New Zealand. Think I am joking???

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
Well I haven''t seen any candidates in the presidential race who I would support. It is now down to who is not the worst for president. Good luck to the American voters and the person who becomes president. If Clinton wins then I think nations like Russia may feel that the US is weaker because of its leadership.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
The writings on the wall is getting clearer and clearer that Hillary Clinton is headed towards the White House. She was a formidable opponent of Barack Obama and she became a valuable ally when Obama became president. With the world's chaotic situation, whoever becomes the US president can handle the pressure if he has a smart cabinet.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
Hillary has a lot of negative things against her which can affect her chances and will be interesting to see what happens in the next few months, leading to the elections and also what the people think of her which could get her votes or not. I reckon that being a president is a hard job and also the person needs to be in the right state of mind, to work well and control the affairs of the country. It will be interesting to see what happens and also how Hillary will answer the people if they ask her about the things she has done and what she can do for the people and also the country.

Bunni

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Hillary is obviously the Administration candidate and is still the favorite to win the Democratic nomination. I honestly see her lack of experience within the political sphere a huge disadvantage. (She doesn't have legislative experience) Her record as Sec. Of State has also been very spotty and lacking in substance.

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Hillary Clinton is pretty awful. I think she lacks integrity and character. She doesn't have the judgement required to be president. Not a fan of Jeb Bush, but even he is better than her. Hopefully America won't be forced to make a choice between Bush and Clinton. That would be a real miserable election. There's no real excitement for either candidate.