History: The Mufti Influence on Nazi Holocaust | World Defense

History: The Mufti Influence on Nazi Holocaust

AbeLincoln

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Australia
The world ought to know. In the TOI blog excerpt: "I did some more research on the issue Netanyahu raised about the Mufti having given Hitler the idea to exterminate the Jewish virus, as Hitler liked to call us. First let me make it clear that anyone who reads into Netanyahu’s statement even a small degree of diminishing Hitler’s guilt would accuse Netanyahu of anything at all if it would serve their purposes. Let us look at the issue seriously:"

Is Netanyahu Really Wrong About The Mufti and Hitler? | Sheri Oz | The Blogs | The Times of Israel

Important Update: October 28th 2015

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Hitler began planning the extermination of Jews long before his ascendancy . . .

Some historians argue that he started planning all this in 1918.

Adolf Hitler and World War I: 1913–1919
On September 16, 1919, Hitler issued his first written comment on the so-called Jewish Question. He defined the Jews as a race and not a religious community, characterized the effect of a Jewish presence as a “race-tuberculosis of the peoples," and identified the initial goal of a German government to be discriminatory legislation against Jews. The “ultimate goal must definitely be the removal of the Jews altogether.”

The Mufti therefore wasn't responsible for the holocaust because plans to exterminate the Jews had already been set in motion.

Hitler talks of Jewish 'annihilation' > Holocaust > Key Moments > WW2History.com

On 12 December 1941, five days after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour, Adolf Hitler made a revealing speech in Berlin to Nazi leaders . . .

‘With regard to the Jewish Question the Fuehrer is determined to make a clean sweep. He prophesized that if they brought about another world war, they would experience their annihilation.