Home area | World Defense

Home area

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
Is your home area good for tourism or not? I actually live in a resort community so I think my area is very good for tourism. It is what it is known for actually. In fact my whole state of Virginia is widely known for tourism. It is a great place to visit, with lots of fun, educational and entertaining things to do.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Is your home area good for tourism or not? I actually live in a resort community so I think my area is very good for tourism. It is what it is known for actually. In fact my whole state of Virginia is widely known for tourism. It is a great place to visit, with lots of fun, educational and entertaining things to do.
You're right. Virginia has a LOT of tourist attractions. In my native state of Tennessee, we have a beautiful mountain range, known as the Great Smokies, and a few theme parks on one end. On the other end, we have Graceland, home of Elvis, so we do have a reasonable amount of tourism.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
We live in the suburbs and our place is appropriate for tourism homestay schemes since Metro Manila is just an hour away. However, homestay is not popular here because the primary concern is security. It is a known fact that tourists are security risks since they are always the target of street criminals. If only the peace and order here would level up, that homestay scheme is good for the tourism industry.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I live in a major city in the UK which is a popular tourist destination due to its musical heritage. People come from all over the world just to see places where a certain band played. It's also a popular destination for stag/hen (or bachelor/ette) weekends. My city does have a certain reputation for crime but it's mostly unfounded.