Home Defence & Personal Firearms Section | World Defense

Home Defence & Personal Firearms Section

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Dear Members,

Some of our members have brought it to our attention, that this thread was missing, so here it is. Please feel free to post what ever you like, whether it is this:

1572166530100.png

this:
1572166645000.png

or this
1572166678000.png

Do give a description or a short write up as to why.

ENJOY!

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
C1CC1A51-17FF-4D19-BDE7-4AFE425CE3CA.jpeg

Home defence (:-)

As for guns, not my liking..

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Love to go out and shoot outdoors. i don't hunt just target practice. But for those who love hunting my cottage land have lots of dear, moose, bear, fox, wolf, ducks, and lake is full of fish. Hunter's paradise.

Wanted

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Love to go out and shoot outdoors. i don't hunt just target practice. But for those who love hunting my cottage land have lots of dear, moose, bear, fox, wolf, ducks, and lake is full of fish. Hunter's paradise.
Nice sir

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
looks heavenly

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Thanks. I had an offer to sell part of my land to some Russian hunters who travel especially to hunt in Canada ( kinda wierd). They wanted to set up their hunting lodge and camp but I said no.

I love animals. I told the care taker not to let anyone hunt on my land not even a duck. Only he gets to hunt an adult moose once a year.

I really believe it is their land and they really need to live safely on it.

Infact a bloody beaver family built a dam in
Near our planned road project and we were forced to detour around the dam costing us pretty penny.

but honestly if you see the beaver dam it a wonder and unmatched creativity. Absolutely amazing work but idiots blocked a decent size stream causing large water reservoir buildup.

It is such a beautiful structure worth preserving.

MHR

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
32 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Funny enough in our country its very hard to get a license to legally own a weapon for self defense, but you can get cheap weapons from black market and use it as you want.

Wanted

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Funny enough in our country its very hard to get a license to legally own a weapon for self defense, but you can get cheap weapons from black market and use it as you want.
No sir... there are restrictions on automatic weapons licenses but license for non prohibited is easy

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
What kind of fish?

Any pics of the beaver dam?

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Nice .Family collection ???
I have 1975 model russian AK.. Taurus 111 G.2 and M.4 US ... on my license..
Its not that hard either contact int min dept or better go for card license of NAdra as most part of year its closed but once open submit yr applications

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
No sir... there are restrictions on automatic weapons licenses but license for non prohibited is easy
Licences were just opened recently after a long period. I think in Punjab, they are still closed. Any one from Punjab?