Home Defence & Personal Firearms Section | Page 5 | World Defense

Home Defence & Personal Firearms Section

Waiting

Reactions
89 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Aoa... what is availability of 5×57 (7 mm) and 5×45 mm bullets around islamabad ?

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
Dear Members,

Some of our members have brought it to our attention, that this thread was missing, so here it is. Please feel free to post whatever you like, whether it is this:

Some pics of my passion

11s.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

Last edited:

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
Is this a Filipino copy of Cobray M10/M11?
Is this full auto?
Where did you get this in Pakistan?
Long time back, I used to be a big fan of this weapon, but as I became more knowledgable about the weapon, my enthusiasms for it fizzled out as it became apparent that it was more of a "gangster" type weapon which is hard to control as it fires from an open bolt with a lot of recoil and muzzle flip and no practical use other than gangster style shooting on a crowd.

Maybe I'll get one just for my collection.

How do you find it though, how is your experience with it?

Waiting

Reactions
89 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Bro its semi auto but can be converted in full auto mode easily... moreover its inner mechanism is based on klashinkov and its bolt never remains open.. it has kk bolt as well striker in side... complete copy of kk.... it's new model ... old one were bolt open... it is very accurate upto 100 meters

Waiting

Reactions
89 3 0
Country
Pakistan
It is available in darra adamkhel.. semi auto and auro.. both versions... it is good gun.. full chrome.. accurate as well