Hope For Same-Sex Parents? | World Defense

Hope For Same-Sex Parents?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
One doctor claims he can inject a baby with "gay gene's" making him gay.

Want A Gay Child? This Doctor Says He Can Inject Your Baby With A Gay Gene! / Queerty
“When straight couples have children, the majority of them want their children to be straight as well . . . “So it only makes sense that same-sex couples would want children that carried out their same family values of homosexuality.”
Is this some quack? Do you accept the doctors claims that injecting a baby with gay genes will make him gay?
The rate for Human Germline Manipulation ranges from $12,000 to $15,000. Also, the procedure isn’t guaranteed.
Sounds to me like someone out to make some quick cash from suckers. How long does it take before you know a kid is gay? 12, maybe 13 years?

d4rk3n

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
India
I don't think this is legitimate but then, who knows. Science has advanced far enough, so its not a far fetched idea :p
By the way yeah I think you can know a kid is gay when he knows about stuff like sex, male-female relationship etc. So 13-15 years is quite an accurate estimate I think.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
If it takes over a decade to find out if injecting gay genes worked or not, within that time the doctor would have made enough money to make himself very wealthy. Note that he says results aren't guaranteed. I'm supposing that since this hasn't been tested, most likely it may not work but because he warns those who pay for his services that failure is an option, should the child start creeping after girls when he's an adolescent no one would demand for a refund.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
Seems more like a scam. If you wait 14 years to find that the experiment has failed, then you can call yourself a fool.

Muthoni

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Kenya
This is the most selfish thing that I have heard today. Why not have the kid and ask them if they would be interested in having the injection. I think it is necessary to understand the reason why we should have kids. We should have kids for the continuation of humanity. We should not have kids to feel better about self without putting their interests first.

Anonymous

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Colombia
World has gone more insane lately, homosexuality should be taken as a disease is not natural is against our nature, is a crime against the true spirituality and the fact that a couple of a same sex has a kid is something pretty dangerous, they should not allow that kind of couples of having childs, what if they abuse of them? also it's a bad influence for kids, world has gone crazy allowing people to marry between the same sex, all that supposed "tolerance" is just wrong, at this point and with all that permissiveness camouflaged, soon homicides and cannibalism will become legal too and tolerated, people just don't see that homosexuality is the worst depravity and perversion that the world can have.

Tolerance is one thing, permissibility is another, people should know that, and people arguing that there are people that born like that, yeah maybe it is an alteration on their genes, but there is a lot of people that became homosexual because of fads and influences, and this kind of people should receive help, not permissibility, all that tolerance camouflaged will lead us to damnation.

If a gay man would understand that man and woman is a duality, they probably change their preferences, all this happens because of ignorance, is a shame at what the world has come.

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
They have not isolate the gay gene anymore than they have isolate a gene for violent tendencies. Then again, people still believe you can pray the gay away.

Anonymous

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Colombia
Yeah, keep promoting and keep with that permissibility, when you get one of your kids raped by one homosexual don't come hating on them, that people is sick, and depravity and perversion should be accepted then?

People has lost sense this days, is a shame, anyway every person has their free will, and when cannibalism and human sacrifices get accepted too, I can expect that same people that defends homosexuals being in there also asking for "Tolerance" or may I say permissibility?

Maybe that kind of people will offer to be eaten or to be sacrificed, supporting that kind of unnatural and disgusting acts is shameful.

I'm not saying to kill them but maybe that kind of people could be helped someway, or isolated to prevent them to fill with bad influences the society.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
World has gone more insane lately, homosexuality should be taken as a disease is not natural is against our nature, is a crime against the true spirituality and the fact that a couple of a same sex has a kid is something pretty dangerous, they should not allow that kind of couples of having childs, what if they abuse of them? also it's a bad influence for kids, world has gone crazy allowing people to marry between the same sex, all that supposed "tolerance" is just wrong, at this point and with all that permissiveness camouflaged, soon homicides and cannibalism will become legal too and tolerated, people just don't see that homosexuality is the worst depravity and perversion that the world can have.

Tolerance is one thing, permissibility is another, people should know that, and people arguing that there are people that born like that, yeah maybe it is an alteration on their genes, but there is a lot of people that became homosexual because of fads and influences, and this kind of people should receive help, not permissibility, all that tolerance camouflaged will lead us to damnation.

If a gay man would understand that man and woman is a duality, they probably change their preferences, all this happens because of ignorance, is a shame at what the world has come.

That is the biggest pile of garbage I have read in a long time. Homosexuality is NOT a disease, it is simply the way some people are made. You have obviously thought a great deal about homosexual relationships. Are you in denial?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
This is the most selfish thing that I have heard today. Why not have the kid and ask them if they would be interested in having the injection. I think it is necessary to understand the reason why we should have kids. We should have kids for the continuation of humanity. We should not have kids to feel better about self without putting their interests first.
Gay people have been clamoring for their "rights" for a long time. They want to be accepted [by society] as normal people. They are not gay by choice. Nature singled them out to be gay. Etc, etc. Now why should they choose gayness for their kids if they weren't born gay? I agree with you, kids should be allowed to grow up "normal" and when they are of age, they'll choose either a partner of the same sex or fall in love with someone of the opposite sex. They'll be happier that way I believe.