How can we Improve our user's experience? | Page 7 | World Defense

How can we Improve our user's experience?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Sorry I did not get that. Are you referring to a horizontal member card?

Yes exactly. Something like in this order!
1592264934659.png
1592264958100.png

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
@Lieutenant I would like to request a feature where posts can be "pinned" by mods(as in they decide which post is worthy to be pinned).

This can potentially save posters from having to go through entire pages(sometimes in hundreds) of a thread. Usually there are only a few posts that have useful information...followed by tens of posts where members are asking follow up questions or commenting on said post. This causes that informational post to get buried. Lazy members don't bother to read hundreds of posts...and then miss out on the information they were seeking...and end up asking questions that were redundant...which bloats the thread's post count needlessly.

So if at all possible...plz implement a "pinned post" feature. The post can come from any member...so long it has useful information(which will keep members from asking a question about it over and over)...
...mods can decide to pin that post so it shows up FIRST. So let's say in a thread of a 100 pages...10 posts are "pinned"...and they show up on the first page. The rest of the non pinned posts follow in a chronological order as they were posted.

@Khafee thought of this bcuz I'm tired of having Khafee Leaks buried under hundreds of posts and having to dig through to find out every time I forget some little detail.