How can we Improve our user's experience? | World Defense

How can we Improve our user's experience?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
We recognise that our users can make a difference in this respected community. This thread is created for all members to share their thoughts and ideas for the purpose of improving our user's experience.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Whats with the new upgrade I kinda like the old one.:rolleyes:

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Hey what happened to the flags and the rating.

Nice looking I must say.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
If we could get a drop down list just by placing cursor on the Alerts tab (instead of clicking it) that would be great ..... obviously if possible.

Can the quoted messages remain distinct for the thread where from those messages have been selected for quoting? Like when you have multiple messages quoted from different threads, the insert quotes should only make messages for quoting visible for a particular thread from where those messages have been quoted and not all of them together?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Could you expand a bit more about the second part. Are you referring to the expandable quote container?

I can quote multiple messages from various threads, so whenever I would use the "Insert Quotes" option at any thread, all those messages that I have quoted from various thread would become available for quoting on that single thread (where I have used the option to quote messages) ........... I may not wish to quote non relevant message on that thread, but I don't have the option to select messages of my preference to quote on that thread, either I will have to quote all the messages (and then copy paste and delete the non relevant ones for subsequent quote on another thread) or I will have to remove non relevant messages from quote container (using remove option) ........... if I could select messages to quote and retain the others for quoting on relevant threads?

Edit: And sir it seems that notification for newly posted threads doesn't appear in the shoutbox ......

Last edited:

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
@khafee Sir, the new sub forums you created are not linked with shoutbox? When we post any thread in those forums and comment there, the notification doesn't appear in shoutbox .......

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I can quote multiple messages from various threads, so whenever I would use the "Insert Quotes" option at any thread, all those messages that I have quoted from various thread would become available for quoting on that single thread (where I have used the option to quote messages) ........... I may not wish to quote non relevant message on that thread, but I don't have the option to select messages of my preference to quote on that thread, either I will have to quote all the messages (and then copy paste and delete the non relevant ones for subsequent quote on another thread) or I will have to remove non relevant messages from quote container (using remove option) ........... if I could select messages to quote and retain the others for quoting on relevant threads?

Edit: And sir it seems that notification for newly posted threads doesn't appear in the shoutbox ......

That is actually a great functionality. Im sure we will find a way to implement it.