How each country's camouflage looks like

Ratings
0 8 0
Country
USA
Nice picture depicting each country's camouflage. I'm surprised the ones in Africa/Middle East aren't closed to the color of sand.

Ratings
0 17 0
Country
USA
While the image looks cool, its fundamentally inaccurate as pretty much every nation uses multiple patterns depending on the environment they are fighting in. I mean US nightops mostly wear a dark grey pattern. Still, its a cool picture even if its inaccurate.

Legend

Ratings
9 871 0
Country
USA
Each and every branch of the military uses different camouflage pattern. Now most world militaries have shifted to the new digital pixellated camouflage.

Ratings
0 20 0
Country
Romania
The pixelated camouflage is definitely superior to the old one. Also, the patterns colors change depending on the area of intervention.

Ratings
0 8 0
Country
Philippines
Wow great Map. I think the color of camouflage depends on the environment of a country. This is just my opinion correct me if I'm wrong.

Ratings
0 40 0
Country
Belize
I think most military will adjust tier uniform to suit the environment and the season. I would think that the Middle East countries would use designs that were close to the color of sand but I am surpised that is not so.

Ratings
0 10 0
Country
Kenya
I'm surprised the ones in Africa/Middle East aren't closed to the color of sand.
Why would they be the colour of sand? You need to brush up on your geography. Africa and the Middle East are not large swathes of desert, cactus and thorns as you may think, there are different climates in different regions just like anywhere else in the world.

Ratings
1 3 0
Country
USA
While the image looks cool, its fundamentally inaccurate as pretty much every nation uses multiple patterns depending on the environment they are fighting in. I mean US nightops mostly wear a dark grey pattern. Still, its a cool picture even if its inaccurate.
That is what I was thinking about too. How could the all those just have one camo? Well they have multiple shades of color so they can blend in with different environments.