How Muslims Will Conquer Europe | World Defense

How Muslims Will Conquer Europe

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Only recently did some Europeans begin to see that unless immigration from Islamic countries is stopped then there will come a time when Islam will be the dominant religion in Europe. How would that be possible one would ask? Isn't Europe the most powerful continent in the world? Don't they have nuclear weapons?

Sure they do but this is what will [or might] happen. And no blood will be shed in the process.

Muslims migrate to Europe, marry and have kids whom they raise as Muslims. These ones [the first generation of Muslims kids] do what their parents did. As their population grows the number of Muslims followers keeps growing as atheism wins more and more people from other religions. Eventually there will be more Muslims in Europe. Conservatives can see this. That's why they are fighting hard to stop or at least limit the immigration of Muslims to Europe.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Europe can stop muslims immigration at any time but that is not issue behind the spreading of Islam. These days lots of the europeans have embraced islam and the number is on the increase. How would you stop that? Send those to Muslims majority countries? With the boom of technology now none Muslims have access to know about Islam. They don't need Muslims to tell them what Islam is.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
The number of "Native" [I use that word loosely in reference to those who previously thought they were Christians] Europeans converting to Islam isn't that large. And considering the fact that most people either want nothing to do with organized religion or are going back to their pagan roots, then conquering by conversion isn't likely to happen.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I don't have a problem with Muslim migration to Europe and I don't think there will be any "conquering". Given the tensions between the Muslim and western world in the last 10-15 years I can understand your perspective. I think in 10-20 years Europe and Islam will coexist peacefully.

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
I agree with drc65. It's not conquering, especially in your scenario where it's just about Muslims coming and trying to live their life normally. Teaching your faith to your children is not conquering. People converting to their religion of their own free will is also not conquering. Now if you talked of conquering, I would expect you meant like the Catholic Church did it, sending missionaries to foreign countries to "redeem the souls of the non-believers" and all.
So there might be atheists, a lot of Muslims, and some Christians left.

I really don't see a problem with this unless anybody was forced to either one of these three choices. So conservatives are scared because Muslims hold their faith closer to their hearts and practice them more than the thousands of people who say they are "Christians" but don't really think or act all that religious. It'll be fine. Conservatives might not get over it, but the rest of Europe should.

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
I don't think that in a future muslims can conquer europe.
It's true that there is a problem (with the radical ones I mean) but I don't think things could get so bad, there are much more christians and not religious people, and in a future I believe things will not change much more.
Anyway, we should keep and eye on this seriously, and stop those terrorist from killing more innocent people xS

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
On a world scale though, the gap between quantity of Muslims and quantity of Christians does not seem as big. I think what makes the biggest difference is that Muslims really take it more to heart and live their religions more than Christians.
I heard once someone jokingly said that in a few hundred years, the whole world will be Chinese of Islamic faith, though.

(I don't take this too seriously, it's funny more than alarming)

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
I think there are more christians than muslims, but there are much more radical muslims than radical christians, and that is the problem, we can't controle what they say on their mosques, and I'm sure than most of them don't have a radical speech, but we should keep and eye on that.

zenfive

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Switzerland
As stated above, I also the word "conquering" is a bit of an exaggeration, however I do understand the fact that there have been more and more migrants moving to Europe, and I respect the right of countries and their citizens wanting to limit this number. HOWEVER, I think the issue at hand is rooted in the reason why these migrations are happening in the first place. People usually move to Europe in search of a better life, to see their kids receive proper education and to achieve something in their life. So the point that these wealthy European nations should be trying to focus on is how they can help the poor countries where these migrants come from, and to develop their education systems and infrastructure, so there are more jobs available there, and fewer people move to foreign countries.

Therefore, I don't think this is an issue of religion, or of Muslims "conquering" Europe, because it's not just Muslims who move to wealthier countries in search for a better life. The fact that most of these poorer countries tend to be Muslim countries (or home to large Muslim populations) is not relevant to the real issue at hand, and should not be confused as being a religious issue.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I live in Europe and I don't have a problem with Muslims at all. I have a problem with terrorists but, contrary to popular belief, the two are not synonymous.

Muthoni

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Kenya
I have to agree with you there; it is funny the extent that some Muslims will go to convert people into their region. I believe that as long as there are people praying for their nation that will not come into being. It would be so sad to live in a nation that does not allow freedom of worship. We are free beings created to worship what or who we want.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
The number of "Native" [I use that word loosely in reference to those who previously thought they were Christians] Europeans converting to Islam isn't that large. And considering the fact that most people either want nothing to do with organized religion or are going back to their pagan roots, then conquering by conversion isn't likely to happen.

Pagan? I believe you meant atheist/agnostic. Most people aren't religious nowadays and no religion nowadays is able to protect their members from influence of modern theological ideas. Islam is able to. But, that's because current events over past two decades have had Muslims on spotlight. Which makes them invest more time to learn about their religion. Otherwise they would have remained secular.

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
As stated above, I also the word "conquering" is a bit of an exaggeration, however I do understand the fact that there have been more and more migrants moving to Europe, and I respect the right of countries and their citizens wanting to limit this number. HOWEVER, I think the issue at hand is rooted in the reason why these migrations are happening in the first place. People usually move to Europe in search of a better life, to see their kids receive proper education and to achieve something in their life. So the point that these wealthy European nations should be trying to focus on is how they can help the poor countries where these migrants come from, and to develop their education systems and infrastructure, so there are more jobs available there, and fewer people move to foreign countries.

Therefore, I don't think this is an issue of religion, or of Muslims "conquering" Europe, because it's not just Muslims who move to wealthier countries in search for a better life. The fact that most of these poorer countries tend to be Muslim countries (or home to large Muslim populations) is not relevant to the real issue at hand, and should not be confused as being a religious issue.

Very good point. It's hard to believe the number of people in Germany who are pissed at the amount of refugees coming in from Middle East countries undergoing wars and injustices. Germany takes less in than the other European countries, but they act like it's an attack on them and their culture that some people just try to run away from possible death and certain blood spills from their countries. They just see an increasing Arab population and they panic and cry out wolf.

I mean, France also has a lot of Muslims, and a lot of black people. And where I come from, it does look like Chinese people pop more and more everywhere.

I did not hear yet about the evils of these people conquering over the world or even over a region by virtue of seeking a place to live there, though.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Pagan? I believe you meant atheist/agnostic. Most people aren't religious nowadays and no religion nowadays is able to protect their members from influence of modern theological ideas.
The old Celtic religions are being revived, Falcon. Only difference is, it's been re-branded. Compared to other religions, I believe Wicca is the fastest growing religion in . . . the West.
Identification Surveys declare Wicca, one form of paganism, as the fastest growing spiritual identification in America
I attribute that [fast growth] to people's obsession with the occult.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
Muslim consists of 1/5 people on the globe. They will not become the global religion and won't over throne christians anytime soon. Sadly, if we see in history, religions have been coming and going!