How this Jingoistic Diplomat at Embassy or Afghanistan in Washington D.C Embarrassed the Entire Afghanistan after he was Shamed by a Pakistani Girl | World Defense

How this Jingoistic Diplomat at Embassy or Afghanistan in Washington D.C Embarrassed the Entire Afghanistan after he was Shamed by a Pakistani Girl

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
https://thesydney.news/2018/01/28/h...stan-after-he-was-shamed-by-a-pakistani-girl/

THE SYDNEY NEWS

SEARCHMENU
How this Jingoistic Diplomat at Embassy or Afghanistan in Washington D.C Embarrassed the Entire Afghanistan after he was Shamed by a Pakistani Girl
WORLD
BY EDITORJanuary 28, 2018
The Taliban claimed responsibility for the Saturday attack, which killed about 100 and injured 235 people, including 30 police officers, Kabul police chief Basir Mojahid said.
According to Taliban’s News Media Al-Emarah the Saturday’s Suicide Attack in Kabul was planned and executed from Kabul, Afghanistan.
“Salahuddin from Kandahar province drove his vehicle filled with explosives in the old interior ministry building & blew it up”​
img_9685.jpg

Currently an estimated 20 of the country’s 34 provinces are considered ‘insecure’ by US intelligence assets, while nearly 54 of 105 districts in Afghanistan are under direct Taliban control, according to ABCnews.com.
Why is Afghanistan constantly under terrorists attack? Who is responsible for it?
While the entire world was mourning and condemning the attack on Kabul, an Afghan diplomat embarrassed himself by hypocritically expressing extreme hate towards Pakistan.
Majeed Qarar who is a Cultural Attaché at Embassy of Afghanistan in Washington D.C tweeted this
I took down some of my tweets b/c this Pakistani had retweeted it. For me, me worst Afghan is better than the kindest Pakistani. I really feel guilty for what made a Pakistani happy from me. pic.twitter.com/cU11OnZFk8
View image on Twitter

Majeed Qarar@MajeedQarar
I took down some of my tweets b/c this Pakistani had retweeted it. For me, me worst Afghan is better than the kindest Pakistani. I really feel guilty for what made a Pakistani happy from me.
7:29 PM - Jan 27, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Followed by thread of tweets which brought nothing but shame and embarrassment to the Embassy of Afghanistan in Washington and to the entire Afghan Nation
Deleting tweet doesn’t prove anything except that you don’t deserve to be an Attaché of a country with a councillor mentality,we Pashtuns (Pakistanis) felt same pain for Kabul 2day as would have for Peshawar/Islamabad. Spitting venom & hatred only shows ur character​
27 Jan Majeed Qarar@MajeedQararReplying to @WahdatiMili
Normal people? A journalist in Islamabad seems a normal person to you? Even normal people shouldn’t be allowed to interfere in our internal affairs.​
Muhammad B Afridi@bilalafriday
Deleting tweet doesn’t prove anything except that you don’t deserve to be an Attaché of a country with a councillor mentality,we Pashtuns (Pakistanis) felt same pain for Kabul 2day as would have for Peshawar/Islamabad. Spitting venom & hatred only shows ur character
4:35 AM - Jan 28, 2018 · Hounslow, London
But a Pakistani girl Shamed this Afghan Diplomat to the whole Next Level
If a Pakistani man RTs you out of goodwill, you delete tweets. But if a Pakistani woman likes your tweet you follow her? Hypocrisy of the highest order, Mr. Attache.
Your sense of patriotism is a sick joke. “Feel guilty” over this: pic.twitter.com/IsczCtkBbU
27 Jan Majeed Qarar@MajeedQarar
I took down some of my tweets b/c this Pakistani had retweeted it. For me, me worst Afghan is better than the kindest Pakistani. I really feel guilty for what made a Pakistani happy from me. pic.twitter.com/cU11OnZFk8
G.@RazmNaama
If a Pakistani man RTs you out of goodwill, you delete tweets. But if a Pakistani woman likes your tweet you follow her? Hypocrisy of the highest order, Mr. Attache.
Your sense of patriotism is a sick joke. "Feel guilty" over this: pic.twitter.com/IsczCtkBbU
7:54 PM - Jan 28, 2018
Apparently the criteria for selection of your designation was: disgusting scum.
Oh and its spelled “hypocrisy”. Stop embarrassing yourself.
G.@RazmNaamaReplying to @MajeedQarar
Apparently the criteria for selection of your designation was: disgusting scum.
Oh and its spelled "hypocrisy". Stop embarrassing yourself.
8:21 PM - Jan 28, 2018
This guy is Afghanistan’s cultural attache to US, Afghan Embassy in Washington DC. It shows how Ashraf Ghani has allotted key Diplomatic posts to illiterate & regressive Afghan Warlords. No wonder Afghanistan is a hellhole today. CC: @RazmNaama Thanks for exposing him pic.twitter.com/k3EgZ6uK4d
— Saad (@Saad__tweets) January 28, 2018<<Meed Qarar is a warlord thug who is now Afghanistan’s cultural attache in Washington in Afghan embassy. These are his old pics. He is known to harass women. No wonder Afghanistan has become a hopeless place when thugs like these are allotted diplomatic posts. @RazmNaamapic.twitter.com/koMAIqwRvE— Saad (@nSaad__tweets) January 28, 2018<<Mr Saad tweeted that Majeed Qarar is a Warlord Thug and have a Fake Degree
Ashraf Ghani has allotted diplomatic posts on the basis of ethnocentrism. Majeed Qarar also has a fake degree from Pakistan. Here was a recent case of how ethnocentrism is slowly eating away Afghan institutions. https://t.co/IvCpjZliJY
— Saad (@Saad__tweets) January 28, 2018Majeed Qarar is a warlord thug who is now Afghanistan’s cultural attache in Washington in Afghan embassy. These are his old pics. He is known to harass women. No wonder Afghanistan has become a hopeless place when thugs like these are allotted diplomatic posts”. – Saad This is not the first time that an Afghan diplomat embarrassed himself and his country and it won’t be the last, until Afghanistan’s government stop pointing fingers at other nd get their own house in order. Instead of playing the blame game Afghan government’s priority should be gaining control of the 40% of Afghanistan which is under the terrorists control.
img_9693.jpg
img_9694.jpg

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I didn't really get it. 'If' he does something, he is disgraceful. Did he in fact do that?

Quoting his exact words (rather his mentality) while apparently replying to a female "This isnt hypocracy. Pakistani women are favoured all around the world" .......... and this person happens to be a Cultural attache of Afghanistan in the home / land of free and brave.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I didn't really get it. 'If' he does something, he is disgraceful. Did he in fact do that?
I took down some of my tweets b/c this Pakistani had retweeted it. For me, me worst Afghan is better than the kindest Pakistani. I really feel guilty for what made a Pakistani happy from me. pic.twitter.com/cU11OnZFk8 G.@RazmNaama
1517289747238.png

He has done something here ..

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
I took down some of my tweets b/c this Pakistani had retweeted it. For me, me worst Afghan is better than the kindest Pakistani. I really feel guilty for what made a Pakistani happy from me. pic.twitter.com/cU11OnZFk8 G.@RazmNaama
View attachment 5420
He has done something here ..

@H!thchiker
@I.R.A

I see what you mean.

Favoured?

Odd word to use. Crass, to my perhaps oversensitive hearing.

A good exchange to stay far from, it seems.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
@H!thchiker
@I.R.A

I see what you mean.

Favoured?

Odd word to use. Crass, to my perhaps oversensitive hearing.

A good exchange to stay far from, it seems.

That's all he could find in his limited dictionary ...... but still the mentality behind the chosen words shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt.