Hypnotherapy Weight Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyman

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
I have used hypotherapy for weight loss. I've been on a program for nearly 8 weeks and have lost 20 pounds. It's great but you have to follow the program, which isn't that hard depending on your therapist.

If you have a good therapist, you will achieve success. Your therapist will give you the tools you need. Best of luck!

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Nice informations .

But it's not related to this section !

To be moved to members lounge section .

Thanks.

MilitaryDave

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Good to see that the forum software thinks that "MK 48 Heavyweight Torpedo" is a "similar thread" to this.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Good to see that the forum software thinks that "MK 48 Heavyweight Torpedo" is a "similar thread" to this.

(:-) yeah, nice observation .

But we shouldn't skip the other good thing :

We welcome you in World defense forum .

I hope you enjoy us.~^~

Thanks.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting information. Are you saying that you think our soldiers are getting a bit too fat?

weepforsweep

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
I've been on the paleo diet and it has been working well. I have lost 15 pounds in two weeks on this diet. Good luck to you all on your weigh loss.

ally79

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 1
Country
USA
I've been on the paleo diet and it has been working well. I have lost 15 pounds in two weeks on this diet. Good luck to you all on your weigh loss.

Really? My husband has what is at the moment uncontrolled diabetes and is looking to lose weight fast. We have done low carb dieting before and gotten close to your results. Is the paleo diet similar to a low carb diet?

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
The paleo diet is a form of low carb diet. Think what the hunter-gathers ate - veges,meat,nuts and berries.
I would recommend low carb and wouldn't recommend losing weight fast. Yes it would help him in the short term, but hes likely to get further heath problems if after fast weight loss his weight spikes away. Look at making a few small changes and encourage him to stick at it! Things like drinking more water vs soda/fruit juice, eating more vegetables and eating less processed/junk food is a great start :)

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Advertising is against the forum rules.

@juana diser shut the door on your way out.

If you guys wanna keep the discussion on, open a new thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.